Dangerous animals you think you could take?

Any ideas on how to best Megaladon?

my thoughts would be to flip the shark on it’s akin to what a pod of Orcas did to a great white in San Francisco Bay by placing it in a post orgasmic state called “tantric”

I would then stick my dick through the Meg’s gills and drown it

Last edited:
bumped this because i don't want the fun to stop, most who posted took this thread in the way intended, but i feel a few actually think they have the stuff to win, against a chimp, hoping we find a few more Sherbros tough enough to beat the shit out wild aminals.

Last edited:
bumped this because i don't want the fun to stop, most who posted took this thread in the way intended, but i feel a few actual think they have the stuff to win, against a chimp, hoping we find a few more Sherbros tough enough to beat the shit out wild aminals.

So what's your real account.....

So what's your real account.....
real account ? i'm a reddit refugee, banned for my ''transphobic viewpoint'', my viewpoint wasn't ''transphobic'' as such, i just didn't go along with the circle jerk, lurked here for a while and view it as a forum you can go back and forth with someone without them wetting themselves and then crying to a mod, sorry if you were wanting a friend to return via an alt account.

The 3 i think i could handle are...

''Game'' Pit
Chimpanzee
Cougar

JjHSt5B.jpg

EEZExTd.jpg

LpZuUIk.jpg

bumped this because i don't want the fun to stop, most who posted took this thread in the way intended, but i feel a few actually think they have the stuff to win, against a chimp, hoping we find a few more Sherbros tough enough to beat the shit out wild aminals.

Hey Jack lol

All worthy adversaries but you forgot to mention the wolfman:

Ahh, the Halloween goonies movie.

Fat kid was the MVP of monster squad. Kicked Wolfman in the nards, shot the creature from the black lagoon with a shotgun he appropriates from a dead cop..

But his crowning achievement.

Burning dracula with a shrink wrapped slice of pizza he had in his pocket because "garlic" is still goat

There's a 16' anaconda at the aquarium where I work, the aquarium director is sure it could kill me. I'm game whenever.

Ahh, the Halloween goonies movie.

Fat kid was the MVP of monster squad. Kicked Wolfman in the nards, shot the creature from the black lagoon with a shotgun he appropriates from a dead cop..

But his crowning achievement.

Burning dracula with a shrink wrapped slice of pizza he had in his pocket because "garlic" is still goat

"Hey fat kid..."

I've given this a lot of thought over the years and with my wealth of martial Arts capability i was thinking there are 10 animals most would deem dangerous who asses' i could kick.

1.Boa Constrictor.

ddzreq8-80fe272d-9a09-4b88-ad20-d217dce08cbd.gif

This species has been known to consume people in Laos whole. They're also quite abundant in the Everglades where they have decimated the local fauna populations. If i was ever to encounter this creature i'm confident I could blind this creature after a swift kick to it's balls.

While there are some boas reproducing in florida it’s the python that is the more destructive invasive snake.

I wouldn't even like to have to fight a cat bro.

fck fighting animals in generals....

d2bdfb56f13526e3a1c80cdb7e9a8bb9.gif

I'll never forget the first time a cat clawed and bit me. My friends furball in grade 6. Damn did that little pussy do some damage.

I think I could have a chance to RNC a kangaroo.

But I could also die.

Agree but in this case it's the other way around. Dude actually runs up to save his dog from the kangaroo.

And without the doctored ending:

That's an Eastern grey, would be hard to pull that on a big red...

Back