Dave Meltzer Forced Out Of MMAFighting.Com

Companies in California pay you the highest wages of any place in world history to do the same jobs. It's not the companies that are fucking you over.

EG -- a programmer makes $100K in Cali for the same job that pays $60K elsewhere in the country that pays $40K in other first world countries that pays $10K in the third world. It's not the company's fault that $100K doesn't buy you anything in Cali.

EG -- A waiter makes minimum wage ($12-$15/ hour depending on where in Cali) + tips. Yes, tipped jobs are still paid the minimum wage by their employer in Cali. So a waiter is clearing $30+ an hour easy, often $40-$60/ hour. The same job makes like $20-$30K full time elsewhere in the US, and like $5K/ year in other parts of the world.

Companies in Cali are paying you ridiculous money.
LOL so u just gone ignore cost of living and taxes lol, ? You literally have me laughing. That 14.25 wage hasn’t the same strength of dollar as a Georgia 7.25

It goes to shareholders who are already rich
Didn't want to chime in on this juvenile back-and-forth, but the idea that all shareholders are rich is both ridiculous and uninformed. Many working-class people have 401K retirement plans which achieve a return on investment by purchasing stocks.

Fun fact: California is the world's 5th largest economy
Lol no. They are not independent, they are a part of the american economy. The "nation" of california would not look like the state of california at all.

Politicians fucking up ? Fucking people over ? In America ? Get outtaaaa hereee

Companies in California pay you the highest wages of any place in world history to do the same jobs. It's not the companies that are fucking you over.

EG -- a programmer makes $100K in Cali for the same job that pays $60K elsewhere in the country that pays $40K in other first world countries that pays $10K in the third world. It's not the company's fault that $100K doesn't buy you anything in Cali.

EG -- A waiter makes minimum wage ($12-$15/ hour depending on where in Cali) + tips. Yes, tipped jobs are still paid the minimum wage by their employer in Cali. So a waiter is clearing $30+ an hour easy, often $40-$60/ hour. The same job makes like $20-$30K full time elsewhere in the US, and like $5K/ year in other parts of the world.

Companies in Cali are paying you ridiculous money.

My company is national and doesn't pay based on state.

This, these laws are typically lobbied by mega-corps because they know smaller companies have a hard as hell time adhering to all of the bullshit that leads to higher costs of business. It's a way to artificially force out future competition. It's part of why so many are leaving CA.
Alot of my family lives on the Nevada side of Lake Tahoe, and they constantly talk about how much better it is there. People speed up if you jay walk bc if you're walking across the street you dont have the right of way there. When I lived in Spokane a guy say my friends California plates, so he pushed his cart into his car. Then tried lecturing him about how Californians are ruining his state

His entire MMA-notoriety came from using Google searches to estimate PPV buys that certain people here took as word of god. As soon as ESPN took over PPV broadcasts, his gimmick was done.

Back