Social David Koch passes

Would you go back in time and assassinate babby Koch? Damn right you would.

If you guys really believe this wouldn't it be your duty to have killed this man a long time ago? Or are you just a bunch of pussies sitting behind your computers and phones watching all this evil happen

Somebody needs to report this guy to the FBI.

i seriously am 100% ignorant to who this man was, but damn, WR, are you ever transparent in your biases.

He was a mixed bag for me. Did some good, did some not so good.

They didnt say he died of prostate cancer but did say he was battling it for 20 years.

I got to say that kind of shocks me. I would think with that money he would be able to get through that one.

Lol, no shit. My Pops's 74th birthday was today. He survived prostate cancer in his 50s. This year, he beat bladder cancer too. Being rich only matters if you have the health to enjoy it. Haha

I mean honestly you could've used avoided using Hitler in the analogy. For one Koch ain't as bad as him and for another thing it'd make people less likely to just dismiss the point.
They were going to dismiss it anyway.

You've gone a bit unhinged when you're calling people pussies for not assassinating somebody. What people want is to defeat those slimy interests politically, not to murder the people who are borderline oligarchs. I'm not saying I would shed a tear if that happened, but it would be bad for society. Surely you already had this in mind at some point before you typed that silliness, no?

I think what could change that calculus is if you had information about direct crimes that were maximally reprehensible, like the stuff people accused Hillary of...(lol)

If you honestly believe a man is directly murdering so many people than it is your duty

I'd say maybe some posters should stop acting like this guy was Hitler. Not everyone is Hitler that disagrees with you

Just lay off the silly hyperbole and there will be no need to point out how silly it is.

I mean honestly you could've used avoided using Hitler in the analogy. For one Koch ain't as bad as him and for another thing it'd make people less likely to just dismiss the point.
LMFAO @ pussies who can't handle hitler examples.

Nothing wrong with using the ultimate example of hitler....the point still stands.

Hitler was good towards dogs, he was still fucking hitler.....I guess he couldve used another crazy motherfucker as an example but who gives a shit, the point remains the same.

Nobody was saying Koch was a bad as hitler....if thats what somebody takes from that statement, they are overly sensitive right wingers who are traumatized with nazi/hitler comparisons which has always existed.

And if they dismiss the point simply because its hitler a comparison....they are a bunch of morons, and really need a safespace.

Whats next? I wont be able to compare a german shepherd to a right wingers dog, because they might get triggered?

Sorry Im just tired of pussies disregardimg points simply because its a Hitler/Nazi example....It's an easy way for them to duck reality, "Omg a hitler comparison!! He wasnt even as bad as hitler!! I dismiss the point!!"...its a very moronic stance, and right wingers always do this.

You've gone a bit unhinged when you're calling people pussies for not assassinating somebody. What people want is to defeat those slimy interests politically, not to murder the people who are borderline oligarchs. I'm not saying I would shed a tear if that happened, but it would be bad for society. Surely you already had this in mind at some point before you typed that silliness, no?

I think what could change that calculus is if you had information about direct crimes that were maximally reprehensible, like the stuff people accused Hillary of...(lol)

Would you go back in time and assassinate babby Koch? Damn right you would.

Somebody needs to report this guy to the FBI.

DERP

DERP

DERP

If you honestly believe a man is directly murdering so many people than it is your duty

I'd say maybe some posters should stop acting like this guy was Hitler. Not everyone is Hitler that disagrees with you

Just lay off the silly hyperbole and there will be no need to point out how silly it is.

@Fawlty has literally killed people before. The fuckin coward sat in the sky or whatever from a great distance and lobbed bombs on people. People in those places will be saying the same when he dies.

Getting way off topic here. Should probably stick to listing/discussing the great/terrible things the Kochs have done.

I think the real question is could you actually take Baby Koch.

I say Baby Koch by TKO

Nope I’m extremely tough and strong. I could easily beat any baby in a fight.

Nice try though!

@Fawlty has literally killed people before. The fuckin coward sat in the sky or whatever from a great distance and lobbed bombs on people. People in those places will be saying the same when he dies.
I mean, you're free to criticize random people for joining the military, and we're free to criticize filthy rich political actors like the Kochs who contribute to a whole range of right wing crimes against humanity, so I guess that sort of makes sense. In fact, I'll throw it in my sig. for a little while, so as not to shy away from the criticism.

Here's my post itt:

His massive investments in pollution, segregation, union busting, corporate welfare, wage suppression, voter intimidation and social security theft will be greatly missed.

I'm happy to defend that, and it's not really disrespectful considering any empathy I have for him and his family is merely a formality. I'm not dancing, but I'm not crying. He was an exceptionally disgusting political agent.

The dude gave a healthy amount of money to a variety of good causes. He also backed some things that the left find deplorable. He also backed some things that the right find deplorable.

He was not responsible for crimes against humanity and was not Hitler. Plenty of guys are making fools of themselves in this thread. But it is to be expected

I am right now going on record that ANYONE who claims RBG was Hitler or is responsible for the death of millions of kids is just as wacky. That is when RBG dies in the year 2048

Back