Social David Koch passes

Hitler liked dogs, so he wasn’t a complete jerk, right?
Ah, the left and comparing everything to Nazi’s. Not insulting at all to Jewish people who were literally exterminated versus a dude who funded the Republican Party.

$150 million to Sloan Kettering and $100 million to NY Presbyterian. People still hate him, nice.

Does that offset all the people who died from cancer due to chemical exposure from his paper mill?

I'm really confused by some posters. They act like this dude was directly responsible for babies dying, people getting cancer, forests burning and every other bad thing on the planet.

If you guys really believe this wouldn't it be your duty to have killed this man a long time ago? Or are you just a bunch of pussies sitting behind your computers and phones watching all this evil happen

I believe some of his stances and money did cause some harm. I also believe he actually thought he was doing the right thing and in many cases he actually helped people

Also, thoroughly enjoying shitstain Shapiro getting owned for his attempts at complaints about "incivility" on the left in response to Koch's death.

Shapiro is such an ass. He's trying to portray himself as this principled commentator after being a shameless partisan for years now, weird that anyone takes him seriously.

You seem unfamiliar with the WR rules.

Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.
Examples: Israel vs. Palestine threads, Mass Shooting threads

There's no rule not to speak ill of the dead, it's just socially inappropriate.
If we handed out infractions here for being socially inappropriate, there'd be no-one left to post.
thats good, cos koch was an asshole , just like his brother

I'm really confused by some posters. They act like this dude was directly responsible for babies dying, people getting cancer, forests burning and every other bad thing on the planet.

If you guys really believe this wouldn't it be your duty to have killed this man a long time ago? Or are you just a bunch of pussies sitting behind your computers and phones watching all this evil happen

I believe some of his stances and money did cause some harm. I also believe he actually thought he was doing the right thing and in many cases he actually helped people
He gave a lot to charities even pro immigration ones gave a lot of jobs, was in favor of same sex way before most. But they believe the propaganda like some of the idiots on the right believe the crap about Soro’s. They are just left
Wing idiots

giphy.gif

better late than never

The entire Koch family is trash and their scum father made his fortune helping the Nazis.

Plus all the dark money they’ve funneled into politics helping grow the reactionary ultra extreme right wing in America.

Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree it seems.

I wonder if just before he died he saw on the TV the amazon burning and said “my job here is done” Then closed his eyes and died.

Ah, the left and comparing everything to Nazi’s. Not insulting at all to Jewish people who were literally exterminated versus a dude who funded the Republican Party.
I wonder if you even got the point before you wrote this

Yes, it was the perfect response to a stupid argument. You’re welcome.
I mean honestly you could've used avoided using Hitler in the analogy. For one Koch ain't as bad as him and for another thing it'd make people less likely to just dismiss the point.

You've gone a bit unhinged when you're calling people pussies for not assassinating somebody. What people want is to defeat those slimy interests politically, not to murder the people who are borderline oligarchs. I'm not saying I would shed a tear if that happened, but it would be bad for society. Surely you already had this in mind at some point before you typed that silliness, no?

I think what could change that calculus is if you had information about direct crimes that were maximally reprehensible, like the stuff people accused Hillary of...(lol)

Back