Social David Koch passes

I asked what you did, dimwit

Also when you are making billions by poisoning the planet.., donating 50million once to a hospital is nothing.

One more dipshit Koch to go.

What have YOU ever done?

5b71d996dcee30f9298b4b26-750-375.png

go ahead and try sourcing that, parrot

David also contributes directly to the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, DC, and gave a whopping $20 million to the American Museum of Natural History, which features the David H. Koch Dinosaur Wing. Both museums and subsequent exhibits, as you might imagine, promote real science and real science literacy regarding various theories, specifically evolution. If Mr. Koch were as fringe right-wing as his leftist critics claim, he would be much more likely to contribute to the asinine Creationist Museum than either of these fine institutions.

But it isn’t just areas such as anthropology and biology David cares about. Medical science and healthcare as a whole also sees generous financial support from David H. Koch. Between the years of 1998 and 2002, he gaveover $395 million toward the funding of cancer research, and well over $100 million more to various other institutions including Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, University of Texas Anderson Center in Houston, and New York-Presbyterian Hospital in his largest ongoing donation to date (which will totalover $2 billion by 2019 in order to provide a revolutionary new ambulatory care center).

https://thelibertarianrepublic.com/...rothers-and-why-liberals-should-embrace-them/

It’s almost like one of them hasn’t dedicated their lives to ruining the country or something.

Lol. Yet you probably agreed with him on more issues than you disagreed

Well if you say so it must be true. I guess I'll just ignore the hundreds of other folks on both sides of the aisle that have had nothing but compliments for her for decades now. Face it, Koch is a much more divisive figure (for good reason) than Ginsburg hence the different reactions.

I think there is another reason for the different reactions

Good.

I don't care if you give $10,000 to a children's leukemia charity if youre giving millions of dollars to destroy the environment. The Koch brothers are a big part of the problem of money and corruption in politics. They basically bought politicians to do their bidding.
Shortening other people's lives so that they can make another billion.
So long and good night, buddeh.
<28>

I will always dislike them for their union busting.

I probably disagree with the Koch bros on a few big issues more than anyone. But I do not hate them
My comment was about the Alt-Right in general, not a specific person. Koch brothers support for Open Borders and globalism makes them the enemy within, as far as the Alt-Right are concerned.

Also, thoroughly enjoying shitstain Shapiro getting owned for his attempts at complaints about "incivility" on the left in response to Koch's death.

I won't even pretend to be upset or offended when the right throws a massive party when George soro's dies. I couldn't care less. But Shaprio looking gleefully at the future death of a legend like Chomsky make me feel that same way about him.

I love that Democrats literally deny that they received many many many donations from the brothers.

It’s fucking hilarious
What Democrats recived money from them and which of those deny it? serious question. I don't doubt many bluedog Dems are OK with that.

No crocodile tears here. Take what he spent on charity, subtract what he spent lobbying to be able to fuck the environment and you are in the negative numbers. He pushed to abolish social security and public schools.

It wasn't all bad though, as any good globalist he pushed for reasonable immigration policy like DACA I guess?

Last edited:
lol I just remembered that David Koch is dead

giphy.gif
This is disgusting and inappropriate.

Don't you know that the other one is still alive?

"You should never say bad things about the dead, only good.

David Koch is dead. Good."

Last edited:
$150 million to Sloan Kettering and $100 million to NY Presbyterian. People still hate him, nice.

It doesn't seem to occur to the death knighters itt that most people opposed to the machinations of the Kochs are already aware of the philanthropy and are criticizing him still. In most cases, this is because the death knighters are learning about it now, for the first time.

Back