De La Hoya vs Belfort Sept.11th Triller PPV

This is gonna be a boring fight. Dec win for Oscar with both looking terrible

WAR VITOR THE LION!
WAR DE LA HOYA!
Vito gave den trt hendo his best fights. Dan got ktfo 2x lmao

Vitor pro boxing fight in 06'

So the boxing wasn't great back then, looked a lot like an MMA punch fight, but holy fuck the power on those uppercuts was pretty disgusting and if Vitor has someone hurt in anything, even tennis, you know he's going to be all over it, definitely has killer instinct still.

And Oscar was never known for punching power. Or sobriety
It's not like he was known for not having power though, he was just a supremely talented boxer that usually wasn't looking for the KO. Definitely still had adequate power though.

Vitor is a spent force and his chin is shot to pieces.
Let's not pretend he hasn't been kod in 4 of his last 5 oscar

DLH was an absolutely phenomenal elite boxer I just don’t know what to expect from him after so many years and so much coke.

Vitor is a big boy with great hands.

definitely going to watch this

Vitor is a spent force and his chin is shot to pieces.
Let's not pretend he hasn't been kod in 4 of his last 5 oscar
Eh. That was off trt and against some very good MWs in tiny gloves. I don’t think his chin is anything to worry about

Eh. That was off trt and against some very good MWs in tiny gloves. I don’t think his chin is anything to worry about
Vitor is done mate sadly. He can probably regain his explosive offence back on th4 sauce but I worry his chin can't even withstand a full force love tap from Oscar these days

Oscar started his career at 130 pounds. He is 50 years old, and a fat drug addled mess. I would be surprised if he doesn't get destroyed in this fight.

He is not Floyd or Pacquiao, 2 freakishly young 40 somethings who are always in shape.

Vitor is done mate sadly. He can probably regain his explosive offence back on th4 sauce but I worry his chin can't even withstand a full force love tap from Oscar these days
I agree as far as Vitor being done in mma. He should’ve retired when they forced him off the TRT or just went somewhere else. Seeing him get beat all deflated was rough.

that said I’m with @FlowchartRog on this. Oscar is in bad shape hes a ROUGH 50 and nowhere near the condition or focus of some of these older legends in boxing.

I think it should be a fun fight

Most of these matches massively favour the boxer ....But I wouldn’t be surprised if Vitor does well ....OScar looked like shit 15 years ago , but obviously against a much better boxer .....Vitor with his size and activity might hold his own

Oscar has given up far more size in other exhibition matches:

Well well well, a new casual MMA fan giving candid, inaccurate boxing analysis on a guy with a KO rate of 83%.

Statistics guy I see. Every boxer racks em up early in career vs cans. Both fights vs chavez he won by TKO but didn't really stop him cut and quit. Mayorga sucks and Vargas was a mercy stoppage. Oscar is a wimp

you all please give this a listen

changed my recent perspective on ODLH

Statistics guy I see. Every boxer racks em up early in career vs cans. Both fights vs chavez he won by TKO but didn't really stop him cut and quit. Mayorga sucks and Vargas was a mercy stoppage. Oscar is a wimp
A confirmation bias guy I see

Back