De La Hoya vs Belfort Sept.11th Triller PPV

I wonder if the weight stipulations in the contract are the same now that it's a legit fight rather than an exhibition? If so, then 15 pounds is a lot of weight for De La Hoya to be giving up. Still, if he's got anything left at all he should school Belfort.

I'm surprised Oscar looks as good as he does.... vitor looks slow as hell.

I mean I watched like a minute and Oscar is clearly putting more effort into his shots. Those videos are probably at the end of a workout for vitor. Oscar will be faster but Vitors still faster than that.

I mean I watched like a minute and Oscar is clearly putting more effort into his shots. Those videos are probably at the end of a workout for vitor. Oscar will be faster but Vitors still faster than that.
Vitor's faster than Oscar??? Hmmm

Man how long we got a month? Need to star Vitor a gofundme for whatever juice will make him faster. I thought before watching this Vitor would kill old Oscar but by the looks of training…. Vitor needs some speed juice

According to the Mirror, former two division champion David Haye will end his three-year retirement to fight former training partner and billionaire nightclub owner Joe Fournier in an eight round bout.

Haye walked away from the sport in 2018, after suffering back to back knockout defeats at the hands of Tony Bellew.
Mismatch lol

9/11 is already the anniversary of the World Trade Center terrorist attacks and Pinochet’s fascist takeover of Chile. Now we have another atrocity to associate it with I guess.

Oscar looks a lot better than I thought he would. Yayo apparently does not deteriorate the body the way downers do. Vitor looks old and slow - put some TRT in that man at once or else he is going to get crushed. This fight will definitely be more entertaining than Mayweather's crossovers as Oscar's style is much more fan friendly. DLK TKO round 6.

9/11 is already the anniversary of the World Trade Center terrorist attacks and Pinochet’s fascist takeover of Chile. Now we have another atrocity to associate it with I guess.
"Location: CWCVille"

Looks like someone else here is ready for The Merge.

asperchu_by_isaiahortizpoops_dbat1v1-350t.jpg

Reactions: JSN
Back