Debunking the myth a highly trained female MMA fighter could beat a man in decent shape, in a fight.

Yeah and she was tiny. According to TS's logic, he should've been able to just lie on top of her and pummel her into submission

I believe that he used the phrase "in decent shape" Fat bastard clearly wasn't in what any sane person would refer to as "in decent shape".

...I guess round is a shape?

There is also the very important facet of being able to take a hit or pain tolerance
Fight vs Flight
Most normal people have the flight instinct

I don't like the average guy's (not average gym goer's or casual martial artist's, but average guy's) chances against a top wmma star above 60 kg.

However, the people laughing about Paul (honestly I'm not sure which of the cunts they are talking about but I am assuming it is Jake) against Nunes as if it is May-Mac are out of touch. The cunt is a fit 87+ kg at 6'2" and has shown he not only can box a bit but he's also not afraid to train or get hit.

Yeah, although their actually like late teens not full grown men.
It's also context, this was a kind of fun roll but they were expected to and brought there to lose.
The one who actually had his shirt off at the end looked to be more even with her but they didn't show the full clip of him rolling but he was taking it more seriously.

Meisha against a larger stronger man would be tough for her I think, especially with strikes.
I don't think she would've fared alot different with the guy in the first video I posted for example.

In fact Tara Larosa has stronger grappling credentials than Meisha Tate and is an ADCC and Fila medalist but did poorly still.

Last edited:
Yeah, although their actually like late teens not full grown men.
It's also context, this was a kind of fun roll but they were expected to and brought there to lose.
The one who actually had his shirt off at the end looked to be more even with her but they didn't show the full clip of him rolling but he was taking it more seriously.

Meisha against a larger stronger man would be tough for her I think, especially with strikes.
I don't think she would've fared alot different from the guy in the first video I posted for example.

In fact Tara Larosa has stronger grappling credentials than Meisha Tate and is an ADCC and Fila medalist but did poorly still.
Maybe on paper, but she looked kinda old and out of shape.

I would gas vs Valentina or Amanda, but I'd just hold any other wmma fighter on the ground until i got the crucifix hold and striked until I got a verbal tap.

There are pro level wmma fighters at my dojo and ive tapped them all.
Ok tough kid

I mean, whenever a female white belt wants to roll I get yelled at to "not use my strength" what? But when I was a white belt nobody went easy on me.

If anyone here who's just some untrained dude thinks they can jump in a ring and beat up Valentina or Amanda Nunes or even a smaller chick like Weili, you're nuts.
Most dudes would win, some will not. If the guy trained he would definitely win 99% of the time.

If anyone here who's just some untrained dude thinks they can jump in a ring and beat up Valentina or Amanda Nunes or even a smaller chick like Weili, you're nuts.

What about outside of a ring? I doubt any women could take on a decently built completely untrained man in a street fight without the rules that protect them, a man with no intent to hold back with testosterone pumping (which is a steroid a woman can't fathom unless she's injecting), should beat a woman fairly easily, the moment she throws something he bum rushes and beats her to the earth, men are just stronger by nature

What about outside of a ring? I doubt any women could take on a decently built completely untrained man in a street fight without the rules that protect them, a man with no intent to hold back with testosterone pumping (which is a steroid a woman can't fathom unless she's injecting), should beat a woman fairly easily, the moment she throws something he bum rushes and beats her to the earth, men are just stronger by nature
Lol get that streetfight bullshit outta here alt account.

"Oh but id beat the professionally trained fighter in a streetfight"

The fuck outta here.

Back