Discussion Thread: The Ultimate Fighter 30th Season 2022

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the discussion thread for The Ultimate Fighter Season 30. Pena & Nunes are the coaches.

how_big_is_ufc_cage_f.jpg

UFC has announced that The Ultimate Fighter will be back for season 30 in 2022. The roster will be made up of men’s heavyweights and women’s flyweights. It makes sense for the UFC to have these two divisions, as they need some fresh blood.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...er-set-to-return-for-the-30th-season-in-2022/

Lol I can't imagine the absolute jobbers they will find for these divisions, especially HW. It's gonna be regional American HWs as well since they won't fill out a season with just Russian HWs

Lol I can't imagine the absolute jobbers they will find for these divisions, especially HW. It's gonna be regional American HWs as well since they won't fill out a season with just Russian HWs

I think they can put together a decent roster for 125 assuming it's a mix of 125 fighters and 115ers just not cutting.

HW is going to be shocking though, maybe a returning Juan Adams wins it.

I think they can put together a decent roster for 125 assuming it's a mix of 125 fighters and 115ers just not cutting.

HW is going to be shocking though, maybe a returning Juan Adams wins it.
Their last HW TUF was abysmal as well

You remember the star studded roster of

Ben Sosoli, Maurice Greene, Josh Parisian, Justin Frazier, Anderson da Silva, Juan Espino, Michel Batista and Przemysław Mysiala.

Their last HW TUF was abysmal as well

You remember the star studded roster of

Ben Sosoli, Maurice Greene, Josh Parisian, Justin Frazier, Anderson da Silva, Juan Espino, Michel Batista and Przemysław Mysiala.

Espinos is good tbf. I think Frazier is pretty good too, not sure why they cut him so quickly.

Another HW tuf = WTF.

It's not that hard to scout top HW talent. And even then, the UFC seems to be getting hammered by PFL/ONE/Bellator.

HW is gonna be shocking. The last crop was poor, and DWCS means these prospects no longer need to go through the hassle of TUF to get a UFC shot.

how_big_is_ufc_cage_f.jpg

UFC has announced that The Ultimate Fighter will be back for season 30 in 2022. The roster will be made up of men’s heavyweights and women’s flyweights. It makes sense for the UFC to have these two divisions, as they need some fresh blood.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/u...er-set-to-return-for-the-30th-season-in-2022/

wonder who the coaches will be. ideally colby and jorge would be a SUPER fun pair of coaches to watch. maybe they'll pick two women... (a setup for amanda vs. shevchenko 3...?!) <<< this would be cool as well but who else could they use?

Heavyweights....
Man this gonna fucking suck lmao
They are probably putting colby and masvidal, is gonna be the most hyped TUF season in years cuz of coaches alone

This will be fun. I still enjoy the show. Wonder when they'll announce the coaches.

Back