Economy Disney cancels construction of new campus near Orlando due to politics

I enjoy everything about vacations less now that I'm the one paying for it.
When you're a kid it's carefree enjoyment. When you're an adult you enjoy the time with your kids but the cost makes it definitely not carefree.

At some point you start to wonder how much booze and whores you could get if you ditch these people. But I digress.

I can assure you they are nowhere near as grateful as us Floridians, it's already too crowded down here.
The last thing we need are more migrants coming down here, especially if they are Disney employees from California.
giphy-downsized-large.gif
They would be professionals with a $120,000 median salary.

Florida, Disney used to own it, no more, temporarily.

Who, and where, was ANY information given?
There is no proof.
Pico hid. Never Stepped Up, for 3 years, ducking every HW contender. Some GOAT.
It wouldn't be legal to offer Ngannou 8 million for the Jones fight unless Jones himself had an agreement in writing.

I'm not sure whats so difficult to understand here.

Do you really think a billion dollar organization operates by word of mouth?

If Jones wasn't signed, Frank took the deal and then Jones decided not to fight and stay retired, well

The UFC just opened itself up to a shit storm of lawsuits and other legal issues.

Big organizations don't do shit like this.

It wouldn't be legal to offer Ngannou 8 million for the Jones fight unless Jones himself had an agreement in writing.

I'm not sure whats so difficult to understand here.

Do you really think a billion dollar organization operates by word of mouth?

If Jones wasn't signed, Frank took the deal and then Jones decided not to fight and stay retired, well

The UFC just opened itself up to a shit storm of lawsuits and other legal issues.

Big organizations don't do shit like this.
Wrong forum bruh.

This week, it was announced that stock holders are suing Disney for not being honest about how much money they are making/losing on Disney plus.

Also, their feature length films have not made the money they were projected to.

I don't think this scrapped plans for a new site in Florida has anything to due with Desantis.

It's about economics...not politics

This week, it was announced that stock holders are suing Disney for not being honest about how much money they are making/losing on Disney plus.

Also, their feature length films have not made the money they were projected to.

I don't think this scrapped plans for a new site in Florida has anything to due with Desantis.

It's about economics...not politics
Well if there was any debate the prospect of an antagonistic Governor could have sealed the deal.

Back