Do you give any chance to Chandler ?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do you guys think he can beat Conor? I think it's a missmatch and Chandler just want the red pantie

A remake of Conor vs Alvarez is going to happen

Chandler have all the chances, Conor is probably shot after those 3 years of hard alcohol consumption , the man was hittiing the bottle every weekend in his stories the past three years.

nobody can take that left.mikael is a toast

Depends on how how Mcgregor’s declined on his recent hiatus

Prime Conor probably not
Current Conor ? Yeah I think he has a decent chance. Too many factors, busy playing in movies, broken leg, busy dealing with sexual assault cases, defending his Instagram and Twitter belts, being an alcoholic, inactive for 3 years etc

Conor has won only one fight in the last seven years and that one being against the washed up ghost of Donald Cerrone who openly admits he didn't want to be there and took his first opportunity to check out.

Mcgregor has only regressed since leaving MMA back in 2016. He's only been a worse version of himself since.

After a horrendous leg break, I don't expect to see a better version of Conor.

He has a chance because Chandler fights recklessly but I wouldn't be surprised if Chandler also caught him.

of course in round one he can kill anyone between FW and WW.

I would love for the BMF fight to go to chandler after he ko's conor then max.

Very evenly matched fight in my opinion. Conor has made a career beating short stocky fighters but Michael Chandler is a live dog

Do you guys think he can beat Conor? I think it's a missmatch and Chandler just want the red pantie

A remake of Conor vs Alvarez is going to happen
Have you seen McGregor recently?
The real question is whether McGregor stands a chance.

Chandler is a serious fighter.

McGregor is a C-list celebrity with a bad coke habit.

The way Conor looks lately Chandler should be favorite imo. Hec, I would have both Ilia and Volk as favorites over Conor. Obviously also Max. Conor looks washed.

Not only does he have a chance, but Chandler should be the favorite imo. Not a massive favorite, but Conor looks like shit lately and has a terrible record at the elite level outside of FW.

He has a chance but yeah Conor should be the favorite. UFC picked him because has a good chance of leaping into a left hand and going down.

I think Mcgregor probably wins like 7/10 times

Back