Social Do you realize your ancestors were black?

We were once close to coming together, and not caring about your color. Maybe not as close as some would have liked, but the difference between the late 90's and now is incredible. If you were to tell us ricker/hippy folks back then what today would look like, we would have said you're full of it. Here we are though.

Language that really changed for me [ I wouldn't use in 80 or 90' s as a insult.

Calling someone " it ". Now a preferred pronoun. I thought there wasn't much more offensive to call a cross dresser.

Queer- was a fighting insult

Person of colour / people of colour... what everyone not white? Seems very relegation.

Countless others as well.

Baffles me.

Oh
" sticks and stones will break my bones but words and names can't hurt me ". Was for children. Now adults don't even use it.

" I don't see colour " = racist now

Etc etc

Language that really changed for me [ I wouldn't use in 80 or 90' s as a insult.

Calling someone " it ". Now a preferred pronoun. I thought there wasn't much more offensive to call a cross dresser.

Queer- was a fighting insult

Person of colour / people of colour... what everyone not white? Seems very relegation.

Countless others as well.

Baffles me.

Oh
" sticks and stones will break my bones but words and names can't hurt me ". Was for children. Now adults don't even use it.

" I don't see colour " = racist now

Etc etc
For sure, language always does. You change how a person speaks, and you change the way they think and feel.
It is long, but there are clips of many talks about this, and it really makes sense.

If you are going to call something nonsense, you should be able to spell it. If you think my science is faulty, prove it.
Fist of scientist said for a fact europe was populated by neandrethals. So how can i be originaly black.

Fist of scientist said for a fact europe was populated by neandrethals. So how can i be originaly black.
We did not evolve from neanderthals pal, we came out of Africa after they has evolved. We have 1-4% of their DNA, so yes, you can feel good that at least a part of you was always the white.

Ts is so obviously using chatgpt to answer its hilarious.
WOW, I have a lot of fans here! That is really flattering! Thanks a lot! If you attribute all of these posts of mine to ChatGTP, that means you think I'm really smart, because that is such high-level writing! I would never type that much as what is in the OP for a bunch of morons, so yes that is ChatGTP. There is only 1-2 of the rest of my responses that are ChatGTP. That is easily checked positively by the way, so if what you say is true, you can use a resource to prove it, but I think this is over your head.

Thanks buddy! I'll be having an autograph signing of my book, you are invited! You can ever take a selfie with me! I never disciminate against the dumb

WOW, I have a lot of fans here! That is really flattering! Thanks a lot! If you attribute all of these posts of mine to ChatGTP, that means you think I'm really smart, because that is such high-level writing! I would never type that much as what is in the OP for a bunch of morons, so yes that is ChatGTP. There is only 1-2 of the rest of my responses that are ChatGTP. That is easily checked positively by the way, so if what you say is true, you can use a resource to prove it, but I think this is over your head.

Thanks buddy! I'll be having an autograph signing of my book, you are invited! You can ever take a selfie with me! I never disciminate against the dumb
cringe.

It's not only skin color that changed. People in cold areas with less sun and more snow begun to learn to hoard food and other essentials, giving them delayed gratification and also work together better to take down larger animals for food for survival during seasons where there's nothing else to eat
This 'theory' doesn't pan out, because the world's earliest civilizations: Egypt, Sumer and Indus were all in warm to hot regions. While these regions created cities, complex organized societies, year round irrigation, mathematics, writing, advances in civil & hydraulic engineering Europe and other colder regions of the world were far backwards.

The most advanced civilizations in the Americas, was in MesoAmerica, not the cold regions where Inuit and some Amerindians inhabit.

obama-come-on-what-2.gif

We did not evolve from neanderthals pal, we came out of Africa after they has evolved. We have 1-4% of their DNA, so yes, you can feel good that at least a part of you was always the white.
It can not be part of me has too be 50%

Having dark skin doesn’t make you black, I don’t become non white when I go on holiday and get a tan

This 'theory' doesn't pan out, because the world's earliest civilizations: Egypt, Sumer and Indus were all in warm to hot regions. While these regions created cities, complex organized societies, year round irrigation, mathematics, writing, advances in civil & hydraulic engineering Europe and other colder regions of the world were far backwards.

The most advanced civilizations in the Americas, was in MesoAmerica, not the cold regions where Inuit and some Amerindians inhabit.
The bigger environmental factor I would say is availability of water, a lot of these locations have seasonal rainfall/flooding and benefited from from organised irrigation of crops and/or water storage.

Last edited:
The bigger environmental factor I would say is availability of water, a lot of these locations have seasonal rainfall/flooding and benefited from from organised irrigation of crops and/or water storage.

And how much arable land there is. Water + farmable land + indigenous farmable crops = larger populations = more complex societies = more war = more advanced weaponry and an arms race.

Additionally, what indigenous animals are available that can possibly be domesticated. Luckily, Eurasia was the home to pigs, cows, sheep, horses and goats. They hit the jackpot.

Other parts of the world like the Americas and Africa did not have animals that are capable of being domesticated (well.) Some animals such as African Buffalo simply do not have the temperament to be domesticated even though people tried.

Back