Does anybody think or care that Cerrone was robbed?

I'm so over both of them. They should both retire.

The judging was inconsistent. Two judges gave Esparza the nod earlier, meaning that they valued her takedown at the end of the first round enough to give her said round, despite the fact that she did nothing with it. The rounds where Cowboy got the takedowns that he did nothing with were close enough that those two judges should've evaluated the winner of said rounds in the same manner as they did during Esparza fight. Had they done so, Cowboy would've won.

wa wa waaaaaa

shut the fuck up
OIP.MEAou7YbuPEPiTRtsgLcgAHaEL

It has a very close fight, no one was robbed. It could of gone either way.

Seemed a clear victory for Cowboy over Pettis to me.

<{titihmm}>
When two guys have different opinions, that does not define a “robbery”.

Rounds 1 and 2 were close. Judges, fans and media were split. Close rounds are not robberies. Even if you think it was close but one fighter edged it out.

Cerrones on a 4 fight losing streak, if he wants to continue to fight he sure better put in more effort to win because he isn't getting many more chances after this. He might get another two fights at absolute most if he continues to keep losing.

Eh, pretty even fight. Definitely not a robbery. Both guys landed shots

would he really be any prouder of his performance if they had given him the decision?

Definitely not robbed. That word gets thrown around too much.

I'm not really of fan of either but was going for Pettis until the clear eye poke he said was a punch, then tried the Cormier technique of swarming

I think Cerrone outpointed him in a pretty mediocre fight

I had Pettis 29-28.

Seems like the community is split on this one so I can't see how it's a robbery.

definitely don't care

if it was a clear robbery then yeah i'd care a wee bit

such an unimportant fight so tough to care

friend asked me who wins, told him basically two shot fighters, probably a draw or a narrow win to whoever actually wants to win and doesn't mail it in. pettis looked sharper to me, but not by much. def not a robbery at all..
The judging was inconsistent. Two judges gave Esparza the nod earlier, meaning that they valued her takedown at the end of the first round enough to give her said round, despite the fact that she did nothing with it. The rounds where Cowboy got the takedowns that he did nothing with were close enough that those two judges should've evaluated the winner of said rounds in the same manner as they did during Esparza fight. Had they done so, Cowboy would've won.
difference being at least Cerrone/Pettis engaged in a fight. Waterson did all she could to avoid engaging so she deserved to lose imo..

After the way he acted during fight week with conor, I don't care. I have other reasons for not caring for or about him but it is what it is.

It was close and it could go either way. Heck I thought Michael Graves Beated Usman.

I wouldn’t call it a robbery. It was a close fight that could have went either way. Reyes/Jones was a robbery to me.

Pettis stole it with the eyepoke lol, all 3 judges gave him that and he only landed that flurry when Cerrone was complaining,
but Cerrone only landed the high kick after the Pettis flurry probably because he felt he needed to catch up, i feel Cerrone was way too scared to get koed again and lost a very winnable fight here.
He was really mean vs Hernandez and Al, if he lost that he's done because he is too slow to really win decisions without hurting people.

Not a robbery just a close fight. Personally I had Pettis by a round but wouldn't have argued if it had been the other way.

Fights that close need to either be called a draw or go to an extra round, Cerrone didn't lose that fight.

Back