Social Dog of Peace Fatally Mauls 3-Month-Old Baby, Injures Mother in NJ

It is not unconditional love. They only like you because they are 100% dependent on you for food, water and shelter.

I swear, dog owners are some of the biggest narcissists that I know. People that need their asses kissed every day in order to function type of people.

The fact that you would call “dogs love”, unconditional makes me want to vomit. Dogs run away from their owners all of the time. They have been inbred to the point of stupidity.

If you are lonely, Learn some social skills and meet another person.
How can you have such vitriol towards dogs? Pit bulls I can understand, but the entire species? I’ll pray for you.

How can you have such vitriol towards dogs? Pit bulls I can understand, but the entire species? I’ll pray for you.

I really don’t hate dogs, per se, but “dog culture” is out of control and in many cases, perverse. People are sleeping with their dogs, letting them lick their faces, in some cases having sexual relations with them. Forgoing having human children in order to have “fur babies” … it’s insane and perverse.

People are having abortions in their millions and spending tens of billions on dogs.

Owning a pit Bull and having them around children is beyond negligence.

Thank you for your prayers, but I think “dog nutters” need your prayers more.

People are sleeping with their dogs, letting them lick their faces, in some cases having sexual relations with them.
In the last thread like this you were more concerned about dog pee and poop than the dogs actually killing people. I see that you are still worried about dog pee ruining our planet's water. However, now you are also worried about some imaginary plague of people fucking dogs? Have you ever stopped to consider that none of your concerns are valid because you are just a fucking dipshit?

It is not unconditional love. They only like you because they are 100% dependent on you for food, water and shelter.

I swear, dog owners are some of the biggest narcissists that I know. People that need their asses kissed every day in order to function type of people.

The fact that you would call “dogs love”, unconditional makes me want to vomit. Dogs run away from their owners all of the time. They have been inbred to the point of stupidity.

You trying to call anyone else a narcissist is the height of rich delicious irony

I really don’t hate dogs, per se, but “dog culture” is out of control and in many cases, perverse. People are sleeping with their dogs, letting them lick their faces, in some cases having sexual relations with them. Forgoing having human children in order to have “fur babies” … it’s insane and perverse.

People are having abortions in their millions and spending tens of billions on dogs.

Owning a pit Bull and having them around children is beyond negligence.

Thank you for your prayers, but I think “dog nutters” need your prayers more.
I agree there are plenty of dog nutters out there, but there are good reasons for dog ownership, including companionship even though you mock it.

EO4hREOWAAAhiSJ.jpg

The entire species includes wolves, coyotes and jackals and I don't think he's said anything about them.

Little anecdote here. Not ashamed to admit it. Month or so ago, was visiting my parents in a small town Wales. Went for a hike after WFH. Coming home pitch black street walking back to their house. I suddenly realise as I'm walking past a car there's an XL Bully head poking out the window about 10 inches away from me. Not ashamed to admit this, I shrieked mildly and ran a bit

The dog went fucking berserk. Owner was pulling it back into the car by its neck it was the most ferocious response I've ever seen from a dog. Which was until that very second, placid.

Why? Prey drive. I suddenly looked like prey due to my reaction and it immediately went berserk.

I have never had that feeling or reaction (me or dog) around any dog in my life. If that thing had escaped the window I'd be scarred for life at best. I've been around ferocious looking guard dogs. In every continent. Nothing compares to how quickly that dog went from placid looking to killing machine in the space of 2 seconds.

If that was a mastiff I wouldn't have done the "fight or flight" reaction. I've spent a lot of time around mastiff guard dogs. They do NOT react like that unless instructed to (hostels in Colombia when robbers try getting in).

So true story. I just bought an automotive carpet cleaner off marketplace. Talking to the guy to arrange pick up. He mentions he has 11 puppies. I asked what kind. He said Ptibull Wolf mixes. Hahahahahahahahahha

How mad does that make some of you to know some random dude is breeding Pitbull Wolf hybrids in the backyard of a major city?????

Hahahahahahahah I can't wait to post pics tommorow. Think of the nightmares some of you are going to have over this.
Nobody is afraid bud, we're simply trying to clean up the retards and retarded ideas in society. Pro Tip: You're one of them.

Militant dog lovers of mutant breeds generally lack certain social skills (apparent when speaking in person even moreso than on here), and view the love from animals as superior to anything they could or have receive from humans. Generally come from rough upbringings and love the "heal the broken" flavor of some of these breeds. "They're just not understood" is a common phrase out of these people.

It's unfortunate that they believe it's their God-given right to parade around time bombs in society.

- What my sher-fellas think about we gang up on Gooner, since he doesnt own a dog to protect him?

Militant dog lovers of mutant breeds generally lack certain social skills (apparent when speaking in person even moreso than on here), and view the love from animals as superior to anything they could or have receive from humans. Generally come from rough upbringings and love the "heal the broken" flavor of some of these breeds. "They're just not understood" is a common phrase out of these people.

It's unfortunate that they believe it's their God-given right to parade around time bombs in society.

- They're right!. Did you ever seen a divorced pet trying to ruin someone life?

The latest pitbull fatality in the US. I thought it was just memes but they really seem to attack children frequently.
These hideous creatures are illegal everywhere in the civilised world. USA get your shit together.

These hideous creatures are illegal everywhere in the civilised world. USA get your shit together.
I wouldn't call them hideous because people created the breed.

I do think there should be regulation on who can own pitbulls and other powerful breeds that can pose a serious threat to people and pets, just as there are laws on who can own dangerous wild animals, like bears, lions, alligators etc..

Pretty much. They should be regulated like any other dangerous animal.

Like people who keep large dangerous cats, their owners are always excited about how gentle and ‘misunderstood’ their charges actually are. It’s a good 80% of the thrill of owning them, other people are ignorantly scared, but they have a loving relationship with their stupid hyena.

Then their dog loses its mind trying to eat a poodle or toddler. Most of the time, thankfully, they are on leashes or locked in a car/yard and can’t finish the job. So they keep on talking about how sweet this genetic disaster of a dog breed is.

- They're controled here in Florianópolis. But the autorities havent done anything in a decade, to keep illegal breeders in check. If they did, we would have far less attacks. Maybe it's time of American cynophiles to make pressure to bring some control?

i love molossus, i get why they are controlled, vou got a gigantic powerful animal, that can stop a cow with a headbutt, even if the animal doesnt has intent to hurt you, its going to happen.

Those illegal breeders arent animal lovers, they just see a sentient creature, as a product.

Back