Social Dog of Peace Fatally Mauls 3-Month-Old Baby, Injures Mother in NJ

Now this is a tall tale if I've ever heard one. To my knowledge not even the hardest biting Red Boy line of APBT game dogs have ever torn off their opponents' legs in the pit and that includes championship stock. Forelegs and hindlegs have been badly broken to the point of being mutilated, which may've required amputation afterward, but that's different. This stray was either a Pit Bull puppy or it didn't happen.

The only expanation I can think of is he was on a regular high-protein diet of eggs & hotdogs, but he had been missing for a week by the time we got the call. Don't know if he ate anything throughout those 7 days.

It was especially hard even for my brother and I to believe at the time, but the witnesses described Bart down to his markings. No question it was him.
Hopefully someone shot it.
Maybe that's what happened. I'll never know.

For those who are doubting the story, if didn't see it myself I wouldn't have believed it either, and I'd have doubts if I read about it on the internet, where everybody has 100% 'tegrity. So I won't blame you for suspecting I'm telling 'tall tales.'

The only expanation I can think of is he was on a regular high-protein diet of eggs & hotdogs, but he had been missing for a week by the time we got the call. Don't know if he ate anything throughout those 7 days.

It was especially hard even for my brother and I to believe at the time, but the witnesses described Bart down to his markings. No question it was him.

Maybe that's what happened. I'll never know.

For those who are doubting the story, if didn't see it myself I wouldn't have believed it either, and I'd have doubts if I read about it on the internet, where everybody has 100% 'tegrity. So I won't blame you for suspecting I'm telling 'tall tales.'
Imagine if Bart was on the Bones And Raw Food (BARF) diet. He'd probably be able to crack a human femur like a toothpick. Christ.

Dalmatian-Pitbull mix kills a 1 year old boy, must have been the Dalmatian in it, eh @WklySportsMemes ?
Bad example, Dalmatians are terrible pets.

I do kinda feel bad for pitbulls though. They are a bad breed but it's only amplified by the average owner being a total shit bag. Go to any car meet or similar event, and it's various races of trash, but they all have pitbulls.

Could be wrong but a 21 year old mom and a pitbull seems to got the stereotype

I do kinda feel bad for pitbulls though. They are a bad breed but it's only amplified by the average owner being a total shit bag. Go to any car meet or similar event, and it's various races of trash, but they all have pitbulls.

Could be wrong but a 21 year old mom and a pitbull seems to got the stereotype
The trashy criminal who owns a pitbull is an outdated stereotype, this mom is probably more representative of the average owner. These days lots of women love the idea of not just having a pitbull but having one as an inside dog that they give free reign of the house. They like the apparent contrast, "see he's a scary looking breed but in actuality he's my fluffy furbaby who wouldn't hurt a fly!" except of course they would and could hurt a lot more than just a fly. And what's annoying is when they're tiny women who couldn't hope to survive let alone control their dog if it got frenzied and decided to maul something. They're like children walking about with lions as pets.

To be honest, I've been around tier one guard dogs my whole life.

Think Kangal, Alabai, Dogo Argentino, Cane Corso, Presa Canario etc...

All much crazier, more powerful and stronger than a pit bull.

My current dog is the great grandson of a dog that killed a mountain lion in Argentina - a Dogo Argentino.

When I picked him up from JFK airport, Homeland Security asked me "Do you know what you're getting into with this breed?" They went on to say how this is a powerful breed that can cause a lot of damage if you don't invest time and/or money into proper training.

Pitbulls are the same (sure backyard breeding has messed up their genetics over the years - which includes temperament and other things) - it's usually poor training and ill prepared owners that are the reason for most dog bites in general - let alone for pit bulls.

They really are highly intelligent and great dogs - who really want to please but are very aggressive to other dogs/animals and if improperly raised even people. Owners should have to pass some sort of test in order to own one. In the wrong hands, any of these crazy breeds can cause a lot of damage.

My dog is super protective of my property and family. I take caution when I let him in the yard (even my fenced backyard) or take him for a walk.

My wife walks him all the time and my whole entire neighborhood loves him, families with kids and couples without kids. Always come out to say hi to him when we go for a walk.

But he's extremely aggressive and suspicious of strangers.

Anyway, I say all that to say, I don't think it's breed specific. It's almost always the owners who are careless and negligent.

Making that distinction doesn't do much for the person being attacked, though, does it?

The trashy criminal who owns a pitbull is an outdated stereotype, this mom is probably more representative of the average owner. These days lots of women love the idea of not just having a pitbull but having one as an inside dog that they give free rein of the house. They like the apparent contrast, "see he's a scary looking breed but in actuality he's my fluffy furbaby who wouldn't hurt a fly!" except of course they would and could hurt a lot more than just a fly. And what's annoying is when they're tiny women who couldn't hope to survive let alone control their dog if it got frenzied and decided to maul something. They're like children walking about with lions as pets.
It is not a stereotype, it is a way of life for thugs and dirt bags.

The trashy criminal who owns a pitbull is an outdated stereotype, this mom is probably more representative of the average owner. These days lots of women love the idea of not just having a pitbull but having one as an inside dog that they give free rein of the house. They like the apparent contrast, "see he's a scary looking breed but in actuality he's my fluffy furbaby who wouldn't hurt a fly!" except of course they would and could hurt a lot more than just a fly. And what's annoying is when they're tiny women who couldn't hope to survive let alone control their dog if it got frenzied and decided to maul something. They're like children walking about with lions as pets.
QFT

- I knew wond't be a Saint Bernardo or Brazilian Fila. For some reason those bigger, far more powerfull dogs thnt a pit-bull, dont make to the statistics!
I think they are expensive so people don’t have many. They also tend to be richer and have a bigger space.

People in America just get pit bulls from the pound. It’s like a general term too. It covers a few dogs.

Sitting here enjoying this nice sunny day with my Roxie Sox and she cant stop cracking up at all the hilarious responses in this thread, so thank you to each and every internet Google genius in this thread, we havent laughed like this in a very long time

Roxie-Smile-2.jpg

Sitting here enjoying this nice sunny day with my Roxie Sox and she cant stop cracking up at all the hilarious responses in this thread, so thank you to each and every internet Google genius in this thread, we havent laughed like this in a very long time

Roxie-Smile-2.jpg
Cool, if you ever stop posting out of the blue we'll have a good idea as to why.

While the banger stereotype is definitely still around, you are right about the waifish little women getting these dogs, is becoming more of the norm. You’re also right in that they almost never have a firm grasp of how to treat and command these animals. They are the ones being led around, and let the dog become the master.

Roxie-Smile-2.jpg
You're not an infant so you're safe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back