Social Don Lemon is out at CNN

Apparently, behind the scenes negotiations have begun according to a senior source within CNN. One of his conditions was that Don Lemon had to go. Within an hour of that discussion Don Lemon's end at CNN was announced.

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, that's one way to save a dying ship.

I still think national news is fundamentally flawed. No matter who you plug in, the most effective shit slinger is going to rise to the top and cover politics primarily

I can’t stand the news. Nothing but politics anymore. And you are absolutely right. The snarkiest hosts get the most spotlight

A black guy telling someone who isn't black how that person shouldn't have an opinion on how it feels to be black.

Yeah, super racist.

Oh' look, a pathetic lonely old white incel is agreeing with a rich and famous black(and gay) news anchor, on how the "black experience in America" is monolithic and inarguable from any angle, including ones proposed by a dark skinned minority, whose arguments should apparently be dismissed based on race. I guess black people should just shut the fuck up about white people's experiences based on that logic too, eh?

Put me back on ignore, dipshit.

For one of the only times I can remender I felt Don was actually on the right end of an argument until he fucking had to get the last petty 'whatever your race is' comment in before the segment ended. Like the flaming, petulant, whiny :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bitch he is accused of being, he surely didn't disappoint.

Who is the number one?

oh, that's easy. the phone lawyer, white savior who masquerades as a POC and puts up a woman in his profile pic, claiming at first it was him (cosplaying as a female), and now saying it's his wife.

Reactions: LMP
oh, that's easy. the phone lawyer, white savior who masquerades as a POC and puts up a woman in his profile pic, claiming at first it was him (cosplaying as a female), and now saying it's his wife.
<{nope}>
At least you answered enjoy the like.

This 2 things have zero in common. Lemon was "only" earning $4M.
And now that's $4 million more they have than before. I'm not saying they're trading one for the other.

I look at it like referees in sports, if I don't know who you are and you post regularly, can't be that terrible. The terrible stick out.
with maybe a couple of exceptions, I was the most ineffective mod appointed in what can only be described as drunken demodchery on dmf's part all those years ago.

Back