Social Don Lemon is out at CNN

He signed a contract with X. Did his first interview Elron. Got canceled

Like Don or not Elon knew full well what questions Don would ask. Elon is not some kind of free speech absolutes as he claims. He wanted to put this interview in to embarrass Don an to cut the cord on false grounds. He knows if he did not do the interview it would have been viewed negativity. This way he can cancel Don's channel an fire up MAGA.

Like Don or not Elon knew full well what questions Don would ask. Elon is not some kind of free speech absolutes as he claims. He wanted to put this interview in to embarrass Don an to cut the cord on false grounds. He knows if he did not do the interview it would have been viewed negativity. This way he can cancel Don's channel an fire up MAGA.

The freeze peach claims by the Trumpists were never sincere...it was explained ad nauseam that Twatter is a private company....the turds came back with the "town square" nonsense and other silly claims....now here we are...all's quiet on the free screeching front

Last edited:
The freeze peach claims by the Trumpists were never sincere...it was explained ad nauseam that Twatter is a private company....the turds came back with the "town square" nonsense and other silly claims....now here we are...all's quiet on the free speech screeching front

Don Lemon appears to have made posts on X just yesterday. You are conflating two different things.

Elon - “ “I’m criticized constantly. I could care less.”

Elon after being asked about criticisms of him - “I’m walking out and canceling the entire show”

Yes, you could care less. A lot less.

Don Lemon appears to have made posts on X just yesterday. You are conflating two different things.
Yeah it appears he cancelled the content deal. Not banned Lemon from the platform.

there have been high profile stories about Elon being into personal ketamine drug abuse. One story involved him bringing that into the workplace and people feeling they needed to do ketamine with him to get ahead/keep their job.

Don Lemon supposedly brought that up and Elon was not pleased. Elon cancelled the show a few hours later. Don's an annoying grifter, but so is Elon. Fuck both of those guys. "Free speech advocates", lol. I don't feel sorry for any of them.

Also, I suspect the dynamic was that Elon thought this was a puff piece soft-launch, a Joe Rogan style interview, not a 60 Minutes style expose'. And it was more or less, 'had you been up front with me about the style of interview, I wouldn't have bothered with it' and probably felt ambushed by his own guy and decided to cut ties. It doesn't take much to piss him off, just look at what he did to Matt Taibbi.

Ketamine is legally prescribed for depression.

And plenty of CEO's have done or still does coke and psychedelics.

The freeze peach claims by the Trumpists were never sincere...it was explained ad nauseam that Twatter is a private company....the turds came back with the "town square" nonsense and other silly claims....now here we are...all's quiet on the free screeching front

Free speech on both sides is bullshit.

We saw some presidents at elite colleges defending free speech recently. Yet they would classify anything that isn’t consistent with their leftist cult as being hate speech.

Elon is free to hire and fire whomever he wants...its his platform...nothing has been conflated.

Elon is free to hire and fire whomever he wants...its his platform...nothing has been conflated.

You conflated banning from Twitter with Elon backing out of a joint business venture. His 'town square' remarks were about people being banned from said virtual town square. Lemon hasn't been. Don't play dumb.

Free speech on both sides is bullshit.

We saw some presidents at elite colleges defending free speech recently. Yet they would classify anything that isn’t consistent with their leftist cult as being hate speech.

meh...colleges can moderate who they bring onto campus to speak...only problem is these kids create safe spaces instead of challenging spaces

You conflated banning from Twitter with Elon backing out of a joint business venture. His 'town square' remarks were about people being banned from said virtual town square. Lemon hasn't been. Don't play dumb.
Was Don Lemon "cancelled"? I believe so.

what's this gotta do with free speech? Don still has an account, wasnt banned.

Elon as per Lemon
Ah... well of course he feels that way. But in essence... not entering into an agreement is not the same. He was already cancelled for the crap at CNN. Cancelled twice is a nice story though

And that was the moment when Elon realized that it was totally worth $44 billion dollars to buy Twitter.

Has Elon done any interview talking about some of the insane tweets he's posted?

Elon's mistake was thinking he could reach out to a leftist and provide them equal opportunity. He mistakenly thought that leftists were capable of independent thinking.
That's just crazy thinking and I thought that Twink Don came "Out" years ago.

Back