4chan found the manifesto
1713552211344418.png

"the fascist coup that trump and biden plan together"

well that's new

1713552211344418.png

well that's new

Dude threw his life away over conspiracy nonsense.

Sad to see how lost mentally ill people get online.

Dude threw his life away over conspiracy nonsense.

Sad to see how lost mentally ill people get online.
i'm reading some of the other things in his substack and the guy sounds done.
his post about the big world conspiracy is called "Dipshit Secrets of our Rotten World".
it's like writing a book about potatoes and calling it "Fucking book about dumbass retarded potatoes". like you just want to be done with it all.

1713552211344418.png

well that's new

Probably assumed he'd get put out a lot faster than that LMAO

Couple of things...allegedly somebody tried to self immolate outside the court

And Trump's legal team WANTS to self immolate to escape the stench emanating from the sleepy stinker.

Apparently he's on the scene, like a Fart machine and he's rotting out his legal team.....,is this his latest defense??

What a fucking day to be alive.

And Trump's legal team WANTS to self immolate to escape the stench emanating from the sleepy stinker.

Apparently he's on the scene, like a Fart machine and he's rotting out his legal team.....,is this his latest defense??

:eek: Holy TDS batman.

Please tell me this person making infantile poop joke comments is 9 yrs old???

1713552211344418.png

well that's new
So he's an anti-crypto bro Conspiracy Theorist?

That would not have been on my bingo card of culprits of this

So he's an anti-crypto bro Conspiracy Theorist?

That would not have been on my bingo card of culprits of this
looks like he says the crypto stuff is only a part of a larger coup against america that is orchestrated by forces of which biden and trump are just the visible agents.

i mean...

BUT, it's the second time in months after that military guy that people set themselves on fire. i remember discussing it at the time, it's going to be like a primer for a lot of disturbed people. i think we'll see more of.

looks like he says the crypto stuff is only a part of a larger coup against america that is orchestrated by forces of which biden and trump are just the visible agents.

i mean...

BUT, it's the second time in months after that military guy that people set themselves on fire. i remember discussing it at the time, it's going to be like a primer for a lot of disturbed people. i think we'll see more of.
Yeah, definitely methodology copy-cat of the Palestine protester

Didn't realize this guy was military too, only adds to the copy cat idea

edit- nix my military comment, I misunderstood

Last edited:

i mean...

That's not going to help with climate change one bit.

Yeah, definitely methodology copy-cat of the Palestine protester

Didn't realize this guy was military too, only adds to the copy cat idea
This guy was military too? didn't know that.

"Starting at about age 40, human bodies begin to subtly change the way that omega-7 unsaturated fatty acids on the skin are degraded. As these acids are exposed to oxygen in the air, the change creates a smell, called “nonenal" It’s tough to get rid of this odor. That’s because the fatty acids that help create the odor are not water-soluble, so it does not wash off in the shower."

trump-diarhea.jpg

Nonenal with stinky and sticky diapers is a deadly mix

Back