Economy Donald Trump launches sneaker line

Whoa, I just tied up the rest of my Sunday.....

https://www.trumpstore.com/

:eek:

Space-Force-Hat-Front.jpg

Might actually buy this!
The official logo is better but this is nice.

I remember in the 90's or early 2000's when people used to get jacked for their shoes......... <Lmaoo>

i was wrong if you buy 2 or more items you get a sneaker charm which is Trump Super Hero camel toe. So the sneakers do come with the Trump trademark camel toe.
also you can buy Trump Cologne which smells like a soiled diaper.
Once again ain’t nobody on the planet easier to grift than a dude wearing a red MAGA hat.
also the photo of Trump on the site brings the haha. Fat old Trump looks nothing like that photo.

He should have made them orange. Would have fit the brand better.

I still bought a pair and am wearing them as I type this. Gotta support America somehow.

Should have made the color of his shoes match his spray tan. The Dotard would be color coordinated as hell.

"These shoes are unlike anything we've ever seen. The other day I had a guy, a famous guy, basketball player, N-B-A... he came up to me and told me ("sir, these are the best shoes I've ever worn. I scored more points in a game than I've ever scored, but the liberal media won't let you see that game, totally rigged, just like your court cases and the election. You did nothing wrong and neither did these shoes.")

Last edited:
Back