Dong Hyun Kim- "Siyar Bahadurzada just swings wildly. I predict a dominant victory"

ib4 dong jokes. oh wait.... he could get knocked out.

Kim will get knocked out and the Siyar hype will spin out of control, just like with every other prospect.

South Korean fighters like to talk some smack (not this interview specifically). I don't mind that.

yep. To me it's weird because we ignorant western culture people think they are the same as the japaneses and the latters never talk smack.

yep. To me it's weird because we ignorant western culture people think they are the same as the japaneses and the latters never talk smack.

I don't know about talking smack because I don't understand Japanese...
but have you seen how Shinya Aoki behaves...
0wned...
next...

Its either DHK UD or Siyar KO.

I'm leaning 60-40 to Siyar KO.

Hopefully one day, Thiago gets a rematch with both. Both were good fights and I would still bet on Paulo to win the rematches but I'm a huge fan of his.
I was sittin in disbelief when Siyar KO'd him.

Lol at 'Just swings wildly', Siyar is one of the most technical strikers

lol

no he's not...he's just got big power and is good at landing the killshot in wild exchanges...he's a good striker but describing him as "one of the most technical" is asinine

his success on the feet can be attributed to his power, speed, and willingness to recklessly go toe-to-toe with pretty much anyone

Kim is phenomenal at taking guys down who swing in the pocket, its probably his best trait. hes very good at ducking under strikes and timing takedowns

Dominanation. Nuff said

If you thought that was boring, GTFO. Decisions are not always boring.

This was another example of people overrating and sucking a fighter just because he knocked out somebody really quick. There's more to MMA than that. This isn't boxing.

He ain't never wrong...

Siyar looking like Dan Henderson in his losing effort to Machida; no looking worse, Dan at least hit some leg kicks with his toes and tip of his foot while searching for the right.

Back