Media Donn Davis: MMA world changes today for the better

Thinking about it, it's completely stupid that this weekends event is a PPV.

They've made their big announcement, the UFC isn't running this weekend, seems to me like they should have done it on a Saturday and people who usually watch UFC on ESPN+ might actually have tuned in.

A $50 PFL PPV on a Friday is hardly going to have anyone watching.
I agree. They shouldn't really have a PPV unless Ngannou or Paul is on it.

Maybe they saw something interesting in the data from their last PPV.

This was always the worst case scenario. PFL is a garbage MMA org. After 17 years, I will be leaving this site.

This was always the worst case scenario. PFL is a garbage MMA org. After 17 years, I will be leaving this site.

Don't leave the site over that Sherbro, there's always KSW.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but at the first sight of the smart cage in Bellator I am out

Couldn't care less about MMA these days bro, just returned from Seychelles
Jealous, I have always wanted to go the islands in the Indian ocean. My friend is marrying a girl from Mauritius so hopefully they have the wedding there so I have an excuse

Jealous, I have always wanted to go the islands in the Indian ocean. My friend is marrying a girl from Mauritius so hopefully they have the wedding there so I have an excuse
Just go if you have the chance. This was by far the best vacation I've ever had. If you're curious I can send you some pics

Just go if you have the chance. This was by far the best vacation I've ever had. If you're curious I can send you some pics
Send me the name of the resort or where you stayed.

Send me the name of the resort or where you stayed.
It was a hotel not a resort. It was called Britannia hotel on Praslin. And I visited other islands as well, there was a beach on La Digue island called Anse Source d'Argent. Holy fuck it was incredible.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but at the first sight of the smart cage in Bellator I am out
Donn Davies makes my alarm bells go off every time I hear him talk. The dude gives me a slimeball impression I cant shake off. He is the equivalent of a used cars sellsman but for MMA. Talks a big talk but has zero possibilities of pulling off what he claims he will.

It was a hotel not a resort. It was called Britannia hotel on Praslin. And I visited other islands as well, there was a beach on La Digue island called Anse Source d'Argent. Holy fuck it was incredible.
I’ll take a look, if you are looking for Italy, just came from the amalfi coast and it was amazing

I’ll take a look, if you are looking for Italy, just came from the amalfi coast and it was amazing
I've been to Italy this spring too. 5 days in Rome. And I have a friend from Sardinia who already invited me at his place. Not sure if I'll go to Italy again after these 2 trips since my plan is to visit always new countries but Amalfi coast looks great

Not sure exactly what my plans are for the next year but I think Sardinia + another trip to Turkey/Tenerife/Madeira (somewhere not too far) during summer and after that a trip to Asia (Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia or Philippines).

I really want to get into PFL but we need them on a legal stream here in Argentina and they need to get rid of that smart cage and wacky points system before playoffs.

They need to get rid of the tournaments probably too. If they absorb Bellator their roster will become too deep for them.

Sounds like its goin the way of when Dana bought Strikeforce.
"I'M A STRIKEFORCE FAN!"
Here today
Gone tomorrow

I really want to get into PFL but we need them on a legal stream here in Argentina and they need to get rid of that smart cage and wacky points system before playoffs.
I actually like the points system.

Back