Don't be an idiot

Gotdamn im coming to bat for a dude I expressly called out for his nimrod lack of awareness. Seems many only know what they've seen on YouTube.

I’m only a couple pages in but this thread is gonna be great. Never heard of practicing dry fires with a loaded mag. Effing aye cotton, effing aye lol

Gotdamn im coming to bat for a dude I expressly called out for his nimrod lack of awareness. Seems many only know what they've seen on YouTube.
No I think we're all just confused now. I own a Glock 17 and have owned multiple others within the past two years.
What I'm saying is this
Check glock is clear
Pull trigger
Pull slide back barely 1/8th of an inch
Push slide lock up.
Glock upper moves forward and detaches.

No need to pull the trigger at all during the sequence of actually removing the upper....

Last edited:

This video is what I'm talking about. This was the 2nd video I found in a "Glock Takedown" search on YT. The Glock approved method; drop mag, check safe, point in safe direction, pull trigger, pull slide back 3/16 of an inch, depress take down, remove slide from lower.

It is VERY commonplace for people to use what I call the "Shortcut". This is; drop mag, check safe (hopefully), pull slide 3/16 inch rearward, depress takedown, allow slide to move forward until it stops, pull trigger, remove slide from lower.

Based on the location of the wound on TS, I believe he was using the "shortcut". I had a theory that the firearm would not fire when doing the shortcut because Glocks and other similar autos typically will not fire when not in near perfect alignment. In fact, in LE defensive tactics/krav they teach as a last resort to grab the top of the slide of a weapon pointed at you, push the slide back with palm, and hold on for dear life.

OKAY I realise where all the confusion came from. I thought he was saying he fired the gun as he was disengaging the slide.
I did not realise he was firing the gun (The exact part glock say point in a safe direction) to do that part without the point in safe direction part. I thought he was doing what @Omegaboy13 posted just then. Which in my view is a stupid way to do it and not at all safe.

Guy lives in woods, drinks from a pickle jar, trains UFC (in Colorado Springs UFC Gym), and shoots himself.

Colorado is open carry state and your gun rights can be limited only in case you don’t fulfill general requirements (age…). Most probably the reason he didn’t go to the hospital is not his distrust in doctors but possible violation of “Violation of a Protective Order” in Colorado Law.

https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/process/protective-order/violation/

Guy lives in woods, drinks from a pickle jar, trains UFC (in Colorado Springs UFC Gym), and shoots himself.

Colorado is open carry state and your gun rights can be limited only in case you don’t fulfill general requirements (age…). Most probably the reason he didn’t go to the hospital is not his distrust in doctors but possible violation of “Violation of a Protective Order” in Colorado Law.

https://www.shouselaw.com/co/defense/process/protective-order/violation/
I just moved to Tennessee and trained at a ufc gym in Southern California. I have no protective order against me and already addressed in the thread that I'm legally allowed to own a firearm.

Some girl I dated also vowed to buy me a set of drinking glasses. I like my mason jars. They don't spill easily, they hold a large volume, and they're multi-purpose.

For spending as much time as you spent going through my post history, your facts are wrong.

Pizdek likes to stay up late reviewing my posts when he's not busy masturbating and talking smack about strangers' preferred choice of beverage containers.

Its OK we all make mistakes. Just dont blow into the barrel to clean it.

Everything tastes better out of a mason jar. Its pretty well established at this point, hes got nothing to hide other than possibly some broken pride.

Once at work while showing a coworker an extremely illegal sbs, I negligently discharged it into another coworkers car about 20 yards away. With birdshot and a 12-ish inch barrel it caused nary a scratch lol

Are you planning a mass shooting and thats why you won't seek medical attention? Or not allowed to have fire arms? You've got a gotdamn hole in your hand, i dont see it just getting better. I had a gnarly burn I didn't get medical for on my hand. Almost the same area. Took about 8 months to heal, multiple infections included. And that wasn't a hole, but a burn the size of half a dollar bill. I dunno man, your stubbornness may bite you in the ass on this decision.

Everything tastes better out of a mason jar. Its pretty well established at this point, hes got nothing to hide other than possibly some broken pride.
Ha, my ego may have been a little bruised but it healed as fast as my hand. Less than a month and this injury is officially healed, nothing but scar tissue and a small scab that will fall off any minute now.

My pride might have been broken if I was not only dumb enough to have a negligent discharge but also had such a weak body that it took 8 months to heal from a little burn..
<[analyzed}>

20210630_224933.jpg

122455.jpeg

Ha, my ego may have been a little bruised but it healed as fast as my hand. Less than a month and this injury is officially healed, nothing but scar tissue and a small scab that will fall off any minute now.

My pride might have been broken if I was not only dumb enough to have a negligent discharge but also had such a weak body that it took 8 months to heal from a little burn..
<[analyzed}>

Happy to see you haven't let it scab! You should bottle up your blood and sell it to aids and cancer patients. $$$

Glad you are doing good....and appreciate rhe updated pics.

This is what it looks like now. I got poison Ivy 2 weeks ago that's finally going away. That's what the other messed up looking areas are.

20210719_004508.jpg

Poison Ivy now too?

You ever consider maybe you should just chop that arm off? Gods trying to tell you something.

Poison Ivy now too?

You ever consider maybe you should just chop that arm off? Gods trying to tell you something.
I have bug bites all over my body as well. I'm not used to the South. That's one thing about California that was nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back