Dr Doogie Howser Now A Bi-racial Female

At least she's Asian as it's more representative of reality. If there would be a kid genius doctor, he/she would most likely be Asian, but more likely male.

Wrong, women make up the majority of new doctors entering the field.

Wrong, women make up the majority of new doctors entering the field.
It’s pretty even.

But it may still more likely be a male because males seem to have more variability in intelligence. The average of men and women may be similar, but more men reside in the extremes.

NormalDist.png

Surprising she isn’t a wheelchair bound, gay, entitled, bi-racial teen.

It’s pretty even.

But it may still more likely be a male because males seem to have more variability in intelligence. The average of men and women may be similar, but more men reside in the extremes.

NormalDist.png

Geez, not this bell-curve crap again.....

I don't deny gender based differences in varying areas of intellect, and if we we're talking engineering you may have a point.

But we're talking about doctors, and the best doctors are ones with high social intelligence, as it's a job where you are servicing individual people with wildly different backgrounds, histories, personalities and needs.

If you think that social intelligence is an area where men dominate the genius end of the spectrum, you're living on a different planet than the rest of us.

Need a save by the bell reboot with a group of native American/ black trannys.

I'm ok with this since it's based in Hawaii.

I think it was a YouTube video; there was this guy critiquing Hollywood's lack of creativity and formulaic programs.

He mentioned that when Hollywood casts non-Whites in roles that typically were White or characters that are White, it is less about being 'woke' and more so about Hollywood not have any original ideas that they hope casting a non Male , non White or gay person for the rehash of an old program will make it seem fresh and new.

Came to the thread expecting Neil Patrick Harris who have undergone a shift in gender and race and left disappointed.

Last edited:
Grew up in my neighborhood in Albuquerque ....

He liked magic tricks from fools paradise at the mall ...

Just saying

There might be something to this. I worked at an Amusement Park as a teen. My friend's cousin hung around the magic show and creepy magician. Grew up more gay than a Miami Dolphins jersey.

Sorry, not woke enough. 4/10.

Back