Dr Doogie Howser Now A Bi-racial Female

I thought he graduated high school at 10. His Bachelors at 10 would line up then.
He got a perfect SAT at 6, graduated high school in a few weeks, was at Princeton age 6-10. Graduated with undergrad degree with premed requirements. Med school 10-14. Started residency at 14. Show picks up in his second year of residency at age 16.

Anything to justify their self-believed superiority.
I don’t think this has to do with self believed superiority. It’s just old man yells at cloud because those woke people keep changing stuff. I get it, when they change real established characters to virtue signal, but this case is just people whining over a show they will never watch. People love drama, and even a small reason to be dramatic is a reason.

I don’t think this has to do with self believed superiority. It’s just old man yells at cloud because those woke people keep changing stuff. I get it, when they change real established characters to virtue signal, but this case is just people whining over a show they will never watch. People love drama, and even a small reason to be dramatic is a reason.

Really the big issue is more the entertainment industry is very risk adverse these days so we tend to see a lot of remakes, typically from an era were white male characters dominated TV/Film.

The more aggressive "cultural war" stuff I don't think these people realise that THEY are as much responsable for it as anyone, something like The Last Jedi exists because that partisan enviroment exists, if alpha bros and middle aged men going crazy because they walked past someone who's gender they couldn't tell at the store didnt buy into these gender war stuff as much then you wouldnt have films targetting it as much from the other side, there reaction is what The Last Jedi was after to try and pretend it was important cinema. Kathleen Kennedy is not a radical feminist, its a marketing gimmickt to troll the above people so the reaction can be proof the film is politically significant.

Jesus Christ. I know Hollywood has been creatively dead for a while now, but fuck. When will this race swapping, blackwashing/brownwashing stop?

Back