Drake picks Strickland...

you guys dont know hes promoting an online betting site
all those bets are fake money
just to have attention and more promotion

i know this because i had done this before

This guy is a terrible gambler... <{Heymansnicker}>
It doesn't matter. Dude is sponsored by STAKE.com and they give him millions to play with. You log on to stake.com or stake.us and first thing you see is drakes face... he's their spokesman

you guys dont know hes promoting an online betting site
all those bets are fake money
just to have attention and more promotion

i know this because i had done this before
Not FAKE money. That's a misnomer. It's money given to him based on the deal he has with the site. The money is very real.

Not FAKE money. That's a misnomer. It's money given to him based on the deal he has with the site. The money is very real.
I dont believe is real money, more like just numbers his account cant play with and post bets online, its vcash imho.

I dont believe is real money, more like just numbers his account cant play with and post bets online, its vcash imho.
It's real money man. They pay him a fat contract. Stake has a few guys they pay hundreds of thousand a MONTH to promote for them via streaming. I'm a member of stake and it's not like his interface is fake money. It's real. They pay him this..

I was confident in Strickland, but if both Chael and Drake agree with me...I must be wrong.

its his gig to lose alot of money everytime he bets to get attention
its real money for sure that he cant withdraw
money you cant withdraw still is fake

its his gig to lose alot of money everytime he bets to get attention
its real money for sure that he cant withdraw
money you cant withdraw still is fake
Well as you can see Drake lost a lot of money here and there will be no withdrawing here. It’s real money.

giphy.gif

What a fool lol. My God this guy doesn't know much. Granted this was a close fight, but he seriously always picks the more popular fighter like the bandwagoner he is.

Back