Dricus du Plessis and Sean Strickland’s faces after their war at UFC 297

more output, more activity, more strikes landed four rounds to one, 76 more head strikes, 36 more sig strikes, more damage
Oh okay, so you're actually a moron who can't read lol. You must've missed this part:

using the actual scoring criteria and not one you made up in your head

So, now that we've established you are potentially illiterate, I'll just add you to the block list and end this "argument". I struggle to call it that as you haven't made a single point that makes sense, but coming from Strickland fans, I don't know why I would expect logic and sound reasoning to be used, my mistake

Oh okay, so you're actually a moron who can't read lol. You must've missed this part:

So, now that we've established you are potentially illiterate, I'll just add you to the block list and end this "argument". I struggle to call it that as you haven't made a single point that makes sense, but coming from Strickland fans, I don't know why I would expect logic and sound reasoning to be used, my mistake
Yes, people who win debates block people. Great reasoning. That makes sense! You are as dumb as you perceive Strickland fans to be. Block me, dork.

That’s how they should score fights from now on
line-up the Warriors after battle and inspect the visible facial damage

joe-rogan-staredown.gif

You Strickland Fanatics should start a petition, get enough signatures to get Biden on the case! lol

its just a fight that was close, getting mad is for manlets

76 more strikes landed, 36 more significant strikes, more output/activity four rounds over 1, more damage, etc, etc.

no one cares about your book recommendations, the schtick is pretty lame dude
No one cares? On the contrary, I have recommended this book to dozens of people who have reported great satisfaction.

And we have already been over your computer punch stats and why they don't tell the story; in fact, many have pointed out the counterpoints in this thread- TDs, the fact that some significant strikes are more significant than others, this is not Pride scoring, etc. You need to come up with something new to these already debunked points.

Looks like they both got fucked up. Damage resembles the fight, extremely close. Thought Sean edged it 3-2 but it was a coin flip

No one cares? On the contrary, I have recommended this book to dozens of people who have reported great satisfaction.

And we have already been over your computer punch stats and why they don't tell the story; in fact, many have pointed out the counterpoints in this thread- TDs, the fact that some significant strikes are more significant than others, this is not Pride scoring, etc. You need to come up with something new to these already debunked points.
Dricus' punches werent all that significant as sean was consistently moving away from them, not taking much damage from them.

Sean isnt some legendary mw chin, he would have been knocked out if he took those shots clean, but they werent all that clean and that's why sean wasnt wobbled or hurt the entire fight. The misconception is that throwing an overhand right is somehow more superior than a short jab.... that would be the case if your opponent were standing still or taking those shots flush. This was not the case.

No one cares.

DDP's takedowns now? You mean the ones where Sean immediately stood back up? Rendering any sort of physical damage to 0? The takedowns that amounted to 0 ground strikes, 0 ground control, 0 ground time, 0 ground positioning, 0 sub attempts? Those takedowns where Sean immediately got back up? You guys keep flip flopping. The takedowns were negated instantly, nothing happened as a result of them, and Sean still outstriked DDP 76 more strikes, 36 more sig strikes. No this isn't PRIDE, no one said it was. Sean outlanded over the course of the fight, landed more damage as a result of the landing more strikes, etc, etc.

No one cares.

DDP's takedowns now? You mean the ones where Sean immediately stood back up? Rendering any sort of physical damage to 0? The takedowns that amounted to 0 ground strikes, 0 ground control, 0 ground time, 0 ground positioning, 0 sub attempts? Those takedowns where Sean immediately got back up? You guys keep flip flopping. The takedowns were negated instantly, nothing happened as a result of them, and Sean still outstriked DDP 76 more strikes, 36 more sig strikes. No this isn't PRIDE, no one said it was. Sean outlanded over the course of the fight, landed more damage as a result of the landing more strikes, etc, etc.
No one cares? ROFL

Dude, if anyone's keeping score, it is you who are getting flamed in this thread, and your silly rationalizations that no one cares about.

TDs score points. DDP was the aggressor for the whole fight (which matters in the scoring), Sean was running away and flinging jabs for most of the fight. He never hurt DDP in any way. You are still recycling the same points.

If you are getting flamed, I recommend stopping this "we" talk which has been prevelant in your last 2 posts. There is no "we" here, the others laugh at your biased interpretation all over the place.

No one cares? ROFL

Dude, if anyone's keeping score, it is you who are getting flamed in this thread, and your silly rationalizations that no one cares about.
You just ignored everything I said, I wonder why? Because you can't come up with anything factual to counter them. DDP didn't do shit. Takedown attempts amounting to 0 offense, where the person immediately gets back up, isn't this massive victory you pretend it is. Same with his less than striking. Same with his "damage" which amounted to 0 knockdowns, 0 moments of being rocked, etc. DDPs greatest strike was his illegal head butt. Other than that he ate 76 more punches, 36 more sig strikes, over the course of five rounds.

No one cares.

@Killer Kadoogan is actually one of the better more reasonable posters in here.

@Killer Kadoogan is actually one of the better more reasonable posters in here.
Only close minded morons losing an argument block people countering. This is fact. I hope he does block me and anyone else that disagrees with him, little hivemind echo chamber BIATCH

You just ignored everything I said, I wonder why? Because you can't come up with anything factual to counter them. DDP didn't do shit. Takedown attempts amounting to 0 offense, where the person immediately gets back up, isn't this massive victory you pretend it is. Same with his less than striking. Same with his "damage" which amounted to 0 knockdowns, 0 moments of being rocked, etc. DDPs greatest strike was his illegal head butt. Other than that he ate 76 more punches, 36 more sig strikes, over the course of five rounds.

No one cares.
gQ3xmfA.jpg

Yes, great way to say you have no points, no comebacks, nothing worthy of substance. I accept your concession.
I concede that I have something better to do than argue with some broken record on the internet that repeats the same arguments over and over.

I concede that I have something better to do than argue with some broken record on the internet that repeats the same arguments over and over.
Numbers dont lie buddy. DDP did 0 damage, landed less, any takedown was immediately negated. LOL. COPE MOAR

Back