Dude tries to escape beating

He has the punching technique of a guy with Cerebral Palsy

He has the punching technique of a guy with Cerebral Palsy
He fucking beat that dude retarded, what are you talking about? Not to mention the hilarious way he makes the dude run into the car face first.

He fucking beat that dude retarded, what are you talking about? Not to mention the hilarious way he makes the dude run into the car face first.

I don't deny that. He still punches like a retard.

If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times.......your getaway car should be *moving*, preferably away from the guy chasing you.

Quality. Just about every shot connected.

The first time on this site I've seen someone get a proper beating for hitting someones mom\sister\gf\etc.

I think the guy with no shirt won.

That was some mississippi ass whooping right there

Love how he sounds like someone shoves 3 fingers in his butt right as he says "Jamal Please" before going to the next dimension, 0:32 mark.

Can't blame the guy though, you can't hit a woman (unless absolutely necessary) specially someone's mom.

The other guy did the worst job I've seen at taking no damage, he could've bail, but he hit a car instead.

The first time on this site I've seen someone get a proper beating for hitting someones mom\sister\gf\etc.
You missed D-Rock getting his shit shoved in then. Nastiest beatdown I've seen that wasn't attempted murder. Just a relentless barrage to the body by a guy who knows how to throw a punch.

You missed D-Rock getting his shit shoved in then. Nastiest beatdown I've seen that wasn't attempted murder. Just a relentless barrage to the body by a guy who knows how to throw a punch.

Forgot about this one. This was good.

<{Joewithit}>

That :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: went full psycho on those two

the last 2 punches were not needed....lol

This is true equality.

My guess is the women's fight didn't end in 5 punches after the knockout. They probably just ripped the weaves of each others head and scratched each other.

damn, i think he killed him in the end, he was straight up rigor mortis

Damn pussies that dont even fight back

LOL - I was wondering what that idiot was clinging to the house instead of trying to run or defend himself.

then again, if he actually hit that guy's mom, he's prob not the sharpest to begin with :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back