PBP DWCS 2023: Week 10 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 10, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you know what date you searched him initially ?
i just remember him existing
wqbDvcOEQcO-wrkzwp1Tw5IZwqjDscOmw4F-w6XCmAfCtAHDqMK0w4UZwoBAH8OKw7_CmcKFw7HDksO5EMKhwqE1w5MOHQsyw5vCrnTChcKjDsOnD8ObCsOMEV0cOsOCNsOIIiXCrsKFwpTClnFXwp3ChcOKwofDqsKwD2vCtMK-w4UEGlLDtMO3ES9zw4ABw5FjCVPDhUJ7esKrbxtMw5QiOMKaGMK9wrPDi13Dl8O2wodpwoLDmUMwwrfDghUaBsOwCSLCgcK2CMK7wrcMw6HDtMKFwovDvsKew7pRw6kldsKCw54gIMKGw6lnBygeQDxtwrVrX1BcaMO_JsOlfhrDscOfDsK0IGjCv8KwXC9ZQA_CnC3CuRwxWjLDsCfDs8KrM2fDsBPDkkc=

Damn poor Finey. "Go get more fights kids" wasn't the point of the contender that they've showed enough talent to basically be one decisive win away from being worthy of a contract. Finey worked that dude the entire time

Damn poor Finey. "Go get more fights kids" wasn't the point of the contender that they've showed enough talent to basically be one decisive win away from being worthy of a contract. Finey worked that dude the entire time
It was a completely ridiculous arbitrary decision. Dana just loves power tripping. Clown shoes.

"Finney worked that dude the entire time" and yet like everyone here gave the other guy the first round? :shrug:

I’m really sorry that it’s over , mid week fights are the best , maybe instead of 6 hours of fighting on a ppv or fight night fight they could cut that down a bit to have more fights during the week , it’s really a great way to break up the work week

It's crazy lol. He even started out his speech on Finney by saying this is the last episode of the season, I'm in a great mood, then flips the switch.

I’m really sorry that it’s over , mid week fights are the best , maybe instead of 6 hours of fighting on a ppv or fight night fight they could cut that down a bit to have more fights during the week , it’s really a great way to break up the work week
yup. 5 fights a night is perfect.

Back