PBP DWCS 2023: Week 10 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 10, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Almost a glancing nipple poke -- she's got instincts from being in crowded bars.

Was sad for Finney.

He's charismatic on the mic and got a finish.

For as bulky as he is, his cardio held up damn well, but that's probably from playing football at 250lbs.

I think after a few of these body builder types being let downs Dana is gun shy on them.

He kinda has the sloppy heavyweight brawler style at MW, but looks like a manlet HW.

Was sad for Finney.

For as bulky as he is, his cardio held up damn well, but that's probably from playing football at 250lbs.

I think after a few of these body builder types being let downs Dana is gun shy on them.

He kinda has the sloppy heavyweight brawler style at MW, but looks like a manlet HW.

Yeah, gutted for him really he got the finish, some fuckers are getting signed after losing - there's absolutely no logic in what Dana does anymore. I used to love DWCS but I'm starting to just not be arsed about it anymore to be honest. First few seasons were fucking gold, though.

Was sad for Finney.

True. He looks like a solid block of fighter that UFC could help shape whilst still young and willing to go thru the process.

A thought I had during the Matthews farias fight in the third when herb calls the hand is down. Fighters stop. then restarts, was it illegal or not, where should they restart, should refs even warn about that position or should they only observe and intervene after a foul. There seems to be a lot of confusion with the rule of hand being down but only if it's holding weight, judging that split second during a fight. And what to do after. it just seems like a clusterfuck of a rule to implement. My thought was that's on purpose, this is a baby step to eventually removing it fully and making knees on the ground legal. Thats my hope anyway

Back