PBP DWCS 2023: Week 10 PBP Discussion Thread: Tue. Oct. 10, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT

How Many Contracts Will be Handed Out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Finney worked that dude the entire time" and yet like everyone here gave the other guy the first round? :shrug:
To be fair, Finney controlled 4 and a half minutes of the first round. He just got lit up in the other 30 seconds.

It's crazy lol. He even started out his speech on Finney by saying this is the last episode of the season, I'm in a great mood, then flips the switch.
I feel like he just wants to establish that he doesn't ALWAYS give a contract.

i just remember him existing
wqbDvcOEQcO-wrkzwp1Tw5IZwqjDscOmw4F-w6XCmAfCtAHDqMK0w4UZwoBAH8OKw7_CmcKFw7HDksO5EMKhwqE1w5MOHQsyw5vCrnTChcKjDsOnD8ObCsOMEV0cOsOCNsOIIiXCrsKFwpTClnFXwp3ChcOKwofDqsKwD2vCtMK-w4UEGlLDtMO3ES9zw4ABw5FjCVPDhUJ7esKrbxtMw5QiOMKaGMK9wrPDi13Dl8O2wodpwoLDmUMwwrfDghUaBsOwCSLCgcK2CMK7wrcMw6HDtMKFwovDvsKew7pRw6kldsKCw54gIMKGw6lnBygeQDxtwrVrX1BcaMO_JsOlfhrDscOfDsK0IGjCv8KwXC9ZQA_CnC3CuRwxWjLDsCfDs8KrM2fDsBPDkkc=
<Lmaoo>
Fo sure on DWCS?

I thought i'd found the card imposter Fariaswas on but it was just Farias back again on tonights card lol
F8GS063XAAAMKC4.jpg

<Lmaoo>
Fo sure on DWCS?

I thought i'd found the card imposter Fariaswas on but it was just Farias back again on tonights card lol
F8GS063XAAAMKC4.jpg
i literally did that 10 minutes ago. lolol

No i think with that screen behind him like that it has to be ufc

Dana White is dumb is what happened. Last week he signed a chicken farmer who got his ass kicked

That was super dumb. But I actually agree with him here in not signing the dude. He looked bit stiff and could end up getting hurt in the UFC. He needs more experience to loosen a bit.
I just think he should give some hard promises like we will help you book 2 or 3 fights that air on fight Pass and if you win we get you another shot in DWCS or directly in the UFC or at the minimum we will keep in touch with you, let you train in the UFC PI or something. Give some direction to that dude, don't let him get lost...

That was super dumb. But I actually agree with him here in not signing the dude. He looked bit stiff and could end up getting hurt in the UFC. He needs more experience to loosen a bit.
I just think he should give some hard promises like we will help you book 2 or 3 fights that air on fight Pass and if you win we get you another shot in DWCS or directly in the UFC or at the minimum we will keep in touch with you, let you train in the UFC PI or something. Give some direction to that dude, don't let him get lost...

Agreed.

Dana has given developmental deal contracts and had them fight a couple times on Fight Pass, etc. He didn't this time. Surprising.

The only issue I have with Dana sending him on is that he could really use the PI to get down to WW. He should have got a conditional offer involving the PI imo.

Quite possible chances of all this happening, just not publicly announced. We've seen fighters not given contracts on UFC events before fighters given contracts lol.

To be fair, Finney controlled 4 and a half minutes of the first round. He just got lit up in the other 30 seconds.

That 4 and a half minutes of control was nothing close to working over either.

I don't totally disagree with Dana on Finney.

Dude was getting hit by every shot his opponent threw.

Yeah, the dude's a beast and his wrestling actually won the day convincingly, but he'll get lit up.

That said, he's taken plenty of guys who can't strike for shit, including Jimmy Flick, and Finney probably has a higher ceiling.

Who knows.

The gold pants!
2634b712626d805ca0c36679f206734c.gif

also the flying missed illegal shit was in round 1 of that shit fight. but don't worry about it. i'll figure it out if i really want a gif of it, lol.
I'm frustratingly defeated, you have to let me know should you ever remember or see this suspicious chap again.

All I could think watching the Finney fight was that he'd get absolutely obliterated in the UFC. Good call by Dana - LOTS of obvious holes in that guy's game.

Also, I'm not big on critiquing, but Ms Sanko could go with half the makeup and take out the clip in hair extensions and she'd look even better.

Back