EA rumored to be bringing back Fight Night video game series ***Nope, it's PGA Tour***

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The Fight Night boxing games are way better than the UFC ones EA makes now, hopefully this reboot announcement will be it for sure.

They just brought back College Football, so likely will be College basketball lol.

@Madmick This probably needs to be in the Video Game Forum.

NBA Street Vol.2

Fight for NY

Fight Night round 4

All of those games were amazing. If it's not fight night, hopefully it's def jam. Probably fight night though, because EA is feeling the pressure from ESBC.

Sports games are garbage these days because they have no competition and fans continue to buy the same recycled clones year after year. ESBC gives me hope that either EA gets it together, or ESBC sets the new standard for boxing games.

The truth is though, EA is probably looking at this recent boxing surge into the mainstream with tik-tokers, rappers, and youtubers. Throw something out there for people to play, sprinkle some micro-transactions and DLC characters and people will eat it right up.

Last edited:
Do it, love fight night games.

Please, for the love of all things holy, bring back Fight Night. I really, really miss boxing games.

MMA games suck. You can't capture MMA in a video game.

Just no more bare-knuckle prison fights in this one.

Undisputed 3 and EA MMA were close. Like really really close.
Undisputed 3 completely blows everything else out of the water, how sad is it that we are almost a decade removed from it's release and we get this shit. Hell I'd play EA MMA over any of the newer games.

maxresdefault.jpg

Such a shame, they're wasting developing time doing this bullshit instead of making a game that can function as good as those a decade prior.

We should've already had an entire MMA simulator by now. Signing and releasing fighters, different organizations, PPV revenue, keeping your company afloat, press conferences, relationships and gyms. Then you put a solid fight engine that could be played by the player on top of it, and you'd be gold. You'd have a fan base that would play your game a decade+. Many MMA fans only know the newer UFC games, they don't know how much their getting shafted.

it's a vicious cycle, the older fans stop giving a damn. By the time the newer fans realize how bad their getting screwed, they leave and play other games. So the consumer never gets a united front to demand a better product, instead they can waste development time on cash grabs instead of giving the fans what they ask for.

But that's the beauty of games, just like movies. You can play one from 10-30 years ago, and it can still be better than a title from this year because it's really about the effort and passion you put into it.

Last edited:
Well their UFC games are garbage but I'd be interested in a boxing game

Forgot about Def Jam fight for NY. One of the best fighting games ever lmao

Agree 100%
Such a shame the followup Def Jam Icon wasn't nearly as good.
If it is Def Jam they are resurrecting, I really hope they stay with the over the top wrestling and environment stuff from Fight for NY.
2-meca.gif

pRfecV.gif

<NewGina>

Undisputed 3 and EA MMA were close. Like really really close.

I get the love for Undisputed 3, but EA MMA was a mess. Compare that game to any Fight Night title.. not even in the same ballpark.

They better not try to bring NBA Live back

Shut up. I never would have known about it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back