News Ecplise 2024

Hopefully some people get some pictures of it...Pictures of the eclipse are almost as good as a Fireworks display recorded on a phone.

Man i was pretty much in the path for totality but it was too cloudy.

Only caught a few glimpses through the clouds.

It did get really dark that was kinda cool.

We were just outside the path of totality, saw about 95% coverage. Thought it would get darker than it did. Awesome for sure, but getting to see the full things is where it's at. Should have made the couple hour drive to experience it. Thanks for the photos from everybody above who got to see full coverage.

Birds did eventually go quiet for 15 minutes. The squirrel didn't give a shit and ate sunflower seeds until he was full.
I watched a single pigeon land and literally stand like a statue and not move for like 2-3 min..

Then just flew away.

Can confirm, was weird…

The elclipse in Oct of last year was much better in SoCal

The elclipse in Oct of last year was much better in SoCal
Edit: I was way off

I agree, last year was better only because I happened to be in the path of totality.

Still plenty of birds on my feeder.
There's 3 eagles that live right outside the office here. They were in the sky hunting and probably loving it. I did notice most animals became still and quiet. There's an empty drainage pond thing here too, and the ducks and geese looked like statues.

There's 3 eagles that live right outside the office here. They were in the sky hunting and probably loving it. I did notice most animals became still and quiet. There's an empty drainage pond thing here too, and the ducks and geese looked like statues.
they were probably thinking.....

worst possible spot to be a prey <lol>

We were just outside the path of totality, saw about 95% coverage. Thought it would get darker than it did. Awesome for sure, but getting to see the full things is where it's at. Should have made the couple hour drive to experience it. Thanks for the photos from everybody above who got to see full coverage.
It was pretty cool. Went out every 10 minutes to see the progress. I'm glad my sister sent us glasses.

Saw it in Ontario. It was dope. I was actually way more impressed than I thought I’d be. Went real dark
I feel the same. I didn't care until I went outside.

There was a collective "wah!" from the kids in the neighborhood when it got to 100% and it made me happy. Yes, I'm a dork.

Back