Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

So non-blacks shouldn't go into black neighbourhoods or they will get attacked?

That's OK with you?

You known it's wrong. He could easily said whites moved countries and attacked people too. You really going to give him that ammo lol.

Everyone did that.

Two wrongs don't make a right. No group of people should act like they are on a high horse when their hands are dirty. Those people in video are just POS human beings.

Two wrongs don't make a right. No group of people should act like they are on a high horse when their hands are dirty. Those people in video are just POS human beings.

Conquest is part of human nature. It cuts across racial and cultural bounds. All great nations at one time conquered their neighbours. Some went much further than that.

There's nothing to alologize for.

Conquest is part of human nature. It cuts across racial and cultural bounds. All great nations at one time conquered their neighbours. Some went much further than that.

There's nothing to alologize for.

We should feel sympathy for people who were hurt or mistreated, even if every group went through it . Humans should all care if any group of people are mistreated.

This sickening incident occurred on Osceola Lane in San Francisco, CA.
Just looked up that street and not surprised it's right in the most ghetto neighborhood in San Francisco. Luckily there is absolutely no reason to go near that area, especially since candlestick park is no longer in use.

The only way to end this is to find a way to educate them. Education touches the subconscious in such a way that it disassembles the base mind and people see that there is value beyond their own personal perspective. In former times, religion fulfilled this role. The age of enlightenment offered the vision of public education for an initiation into true enlightenment... Capitalism imposed upon us public schooling in exchange for public education which is nothing more than re-directing the base mind through oppression.

I propose a new religion of mythos mixed with logos and a bi-product of logos, where lore itself will educate people into rational thinking. A religion which assimilates of all the traditions of human history. It should be different from the lunacy tradition in that it makes things clear from the start that it is not real. The value would be in understanding what the stories mean for life in general and how human ecology must be sustainable for us to survive as a species.

God damn what the demands of this wold has done to us. There has to be a better way out!

We should feel sympathy for people who were hurt or mistreated, even if every group went through it . Humans should all care if any group of people are mistreated.

Empathy, not sympathy. Keep your balance, brother.

Doesn't matter. We've always been a diverse country, we're not fucking Europe or Africa or Asia, we don't have a singular, indigenous race or nationality. We've got to work with what we've got.
Brazil is not doing that well either though.
Its not different from US right now.

Still don't feel bad for these wealthy people who willing join these cults.

Leah Remini's story is a little different though. She was raised with Scientology being her "religion" from since when she was a kid.

Brazil is not doing that well either though.
Its not different from US right now.
I wasn't referring to their economy or society overall. The salient point is they have a national identity and unity that isn't tied to race, unlike the U.S. I watched Anderson Silva beat the shit out of Rich Franklin at a sports bar and every black guy in there was going crazy because as Americans we just see color. Meanwhile, Afro-Brazilian Anderson Silva will NEVER root against a fellow Brazilian. Brazilians root for Brazilians. Americans root for people who look like them or come from their ancestral countries. Italian Americans root AGAINST the American team when they play Italy. Italian Brazilians would NEVER do such a thing.

LOL, that statement is the perfect representation of the left today.

I'll remember that one the next time a black guy wanders into Cousin Fucker County, and gets harassed and robbed.

"Not a hate crime, guys. That black guy knew the game he was playing."
Cousin fucker county..

I don't think that's a hate crime. I didn't see anything in the video to suggest he was robbed because he was Asian, looks more like he was robbed because he went into a neighborhood he shouldn't be in.

One of them clearly says "I hate Asians".

Back