Crime edit second arrest made Hate Crime in San Francisco Elderly Asian Man Attacked while collecting Cans

How so?

I know that, and I also know the USA has a very bleak future precisely because of that diversity.
Fair enough. You have your views and I have mine. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and stays that way... :)

Leah Remini's story is a little different though. She was raised with Scientology being her "religion" from since when she was a kid.

Then I stand corrected. Not fair for her at all of she was born into it. Terrible circumstances.

Regardless, I don't like it. Our politics have to evolve into something more cohesive. Our shared humanity, or values, or nationality. I think slowing down immigration would help. In Brazil, there's more of a shared national identity regardless of race because they didn't have constant, unfettered mass immigration like we did.

And Brazil got something like 80% of the slaves imported to North/South America...maybe the US should have imported more slaves so we would have more of a shared national identity in 2020.

<BC1>

I wasn't referring to their economy or society overall. The salient point is they have a national identity and unity that isn't tied to race, unlike the U.S. I watched Anderson Silva beat the shit out of Rich Franklin at a sports bar and every black guy in there was going crazy because as Americans we just see color. Meanwhile, Afro-Brazilian Anderson Silva will NEVER root against a fellow Brazilian. Brazilians root for Brazilians. Americans root for people who look like them or come from their ancestral countries. Italian Americans root AGAINST the American team when they play Italy. Italian Brazilians would NEVER do such a thing.
I assure you is just skin level.
Brazilians get patriotic when the issue is sports and only there.
Because we have so little things to be proud off (in relation to “us” as being a nation),
everytime a compatriot or one of our nation teams get at the top they become the reason the entire nation moves when the competition starts.
It only goes that far.
We,right now,are very divided by sociopolitics and self identity.

Last edited:
I didn't ask for an apology, I don't want one and I don't like giving or getting phony apologies. You also didn't address any of my salient points. You're trying to obfuscate the issue with your woe is me act. Not falling for it.

Sorry.

UPDATE:

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2...ly-asian-man-recycling-theft-security-guards/

The man has lived in San Francisco for six years and supports himself by collecting cans, Wong said. The victim’s wife works in home health care. The victim said the assault caught on video happened last week and that he was indeed hit in the head with a stick and robbed of his cans. He talked to SFPD investigators on Wednesday.

Wong says the victim wanted to make it clear that they were several friendly people in that neighborhood, some of whom actually gave him their cans. It was only a few people who surrounded him and roughed him.

He is nonplussed by the experience. Wong says he found the victim Wednesday morning when the gentleman was back at it, out on the streets of Bayview-Hunters Point collecting cans.

So far, the victim has refused any help. Wong says the old man is proud and does not want donations. Although he may be eligible for state or federal aid, he says the victim refused to fill out any paperwork for any government benefits.

Not sure if this was posted

Apparently these were private security, not police.

You're a principled right winger. A dying breed. I used to be one myself. Got driven out by the Trump stans and the white identity politics and all that bullshit. Mirror image of the identitarian idiots on the left. They're both too blind to see it, though.

I use to be neither. Didn't even vote or CARE in 2016. In 2016 I was knee deep in dating Korean chicks, eating bolgogi and drinking Cass beer. Until.... The avalanche of cry babies that surfaced after the election. It was MOSTLY a bunch of delusional women and noodle-armed soy boys creating hate filled videos for the world to see their tears. 1000s taking to the streets with "not my president" written on their foreheads. Not to mention windows in Seattle city centers being busted out, black people dragging white people out of there cars and beating them to a pulp because they "looked like they voted for Trump". Not to mention the "It's Ma,ams!!!!" that followed. And all of this stuff was professedly justified according to just about any lefty you came across.

Show me ANY video evidence of the right displaying ANYTHING to the level of this ^^^^ in 2012.

So yeah, THAT is why I started leaning right. I simply just wanted to be as far away from those goofs as possible.
Oh and "white identity politics"???? hmmm, wow... that's a first.

Last edited:
In Brazil, there's more of a shared national identity regardless of race.
huuuuuuuuuuuh???? Ever been to brazil? Ever dated a brazilian girl that actually explains how it is in brazil?

edit: heck there was even a Vice documentary that refutes what you typed.

I don't think that's a hate crime. I didn't see anything in the video to suggest he was robbed because he was Asian, looks more like he was robbed because he went into a neighborhood he shouldn't be in.
"A neighborhood he shouldn't be in"? Holy fuck.

Yes. Guy gets beat up due to racism which is clear due to the comments of the piece of shit cameraman, and you're response is he was in a neighborhood that he did not belong.

Would you be okay if it was an old black guy getting beat up by a white with the cameraman saying "We don't like your kind around here, boy"? I the answer is "yes", you're a racist and you need to check yourself. If the answer is "no" and you atill find your comment justified, you're a racist and you need to check yourself.

Last edited:
Yes. Guy gets beat up due to racism which is clear due to the comments of the piece of shit cameraman, and you're response is he was in a neighborhood that he did not belong.

Would you be okay if it was an old black guy getting beat up by a white with the cameraman saying "We don't like your kind around here, boy"? I the answer is "yes", you're a racist and you need to check yourself. If the answer is "no" and you atill find your comment justified, you're a racist and you need to check yourself.
You're conflating issues which is likely do to your poor comprehension.

1. It's not clear the guy got beat up due to racism. Did you hear the guy swinging the club say anything racist? No, you heard a cameraman say it, did you see that cameraman touch the man, or do anything with any sort of aggression towards him?

2. I never said I was "ok" with anything that happened, that's a dumbass assumption on your part. And to answer your question if a black person was being filmed getting beat up by a white person and there's a white man saying "we don't like your kind around here, boy" then that black person was likely in a neighborhood he didn't belong in as evidenced by what was said. Stop assuming I'm racist because I can see and point out the obvious, like how I pointed out your lack of comprehension and your stupidity.

^
LoL.

Look at this gymnastics.

Totally no racism here guys. Camera man wasn't hitting him.

i'm sure it's already been said, but isn't this the place that allowed an illegal immigrant (who was deported several times) to murder kate steinle

Hopefully the authorities track down and prosecute the Caucasians who evidently must have taught these innocent dark-skinned individuals how to be racist.

Thanks agian, Whitey.
Best post of 2020 and it's February

^
LoL.

Look at this gymnastics.

Totally no racism here guys. Camera man wasn't hitting him.
Never mind accusing someone of poor comprehension when using “do” instead of “due”

You just did, and fuck you. You yourself are yellow, regardless of if they give you one or not. Eat a dick, coward.

Don't see what's wrong with testing boundaries sometimes. Ever noticed that it's pretty much open season on racism about whites and asians, not so much with other groups ?
"You yourself are yellow" ; see how that wouldn't work with other colors ? Fact is, whatever the color is when I see groups of people cheering for a younger stronger guy to beat an older weaker one I see fucking apes. Regardless, go test a bit of your fantasies by yourself - and try to understand your own quotes retard.
"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?" Indeed.

Back