• Ruslan Yamanbaev

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rashid Vagabov

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I barely got my excitement goin!

Was sick and slick tho!

Wow, well that was kinda violent.

That was short, but super quick-paced and close all the way to the finish.
I was sure that Vagabov had this Imanari locked at one point, damn!

Ok, no pressure on the main-eventers to put on a good fight now ^^

After focusing on both guys last 5 fights, I kinda have to lean on the challenger, Uulu for the last fight.
But GG on Ruslan for putting a decent streak together and getting the belt from Achilles, who just derailed Shak...

It's a hard one to pick, I have seen both guys fight a few times, so I'm not going in blind this time, aaaand... WAR UULU <HisEye>

Folded and TKOed!

giphy.gif

Oh my. Yeah once blue landed that flying knee and stuff red just kinda started winding down, seemed to be in the right place to throw strikes but he didn't and just slowly tuckered out.

I'll call it a comeback.

Well I didn't realize this was on till I got that awesome alert from the amazing @Kryptt . Hopefully it will stay up there a bit so I can watch it all. It looks like a long card. Thank you for the reminder!

Well I didn't realize this was on till I got that awesome alert from the amazing @Kryptt . Hopefully it will stay up there a bit so I can watch it all. It looks like a long card. Thank you for the reminder!

Always glad ta spread the Blood!

I missed like the 1st 4 or 5 bouts. Gonna try and catch them a bit later - gotta spend some productive time.

Don't think I've ever been more let down seeing someone for the 2nd time after being blown away by them the first time than I was with Shaq here. Awful performance.

Hespect to Malachiev though, he keeps beating these really talented looking opponents somehow. First Sariev and now Vagabov.

Back