ESPN+19 play by play

Dern needs a home run and she's swinging for it.

Dern is still shit after having a baby and getting kicked out of her old gym. Shocking result.

Ok I regret reducing my 4u to 1u action of Ribas. This is super one-sided.

Easy for non-Americans who can live bet as the fight is happening. Harder for us that have to wait in between rounds.
For sure, I'll freely admit I have a good edge. Just find it idiotic when guys try and act like winning on livebets consistently is some sort of fraudulent conspiracy.

Anyone have odds that Dern still won't be able to speak English even though she lives in California and Arizona?:rolleyes:

Is Ribas this good or is Dern this bad?

Big shout out to @ill800 and @Jordan3399 for the analysis on Ribas. Really made me investigate the fight further and win some coin. The biggest thing was the 3-4 year layoff, big improvements.

Great game plan, great execution And performance from the ever improving ribas. She looked great in there

dern is extremely tough. She ate some hard punches and she’s very gritty but was completely outclassed

Ribas also got her ped suspension overturned for the record

Big shout out to @ill800 and @Jordan3399 for the analysis on Ribas. Really made me investigate the fight further and win some coin. The biggest thing was the 3-4 year layoff, big improvements.
Yeah she wasn't even on my radar until I saw their posts on her early in the week. Good stuff you guys.

Dern is a clown and lol her for fighting 4 months after giving birth. Her boobs are obviously meant to be in her babys mouth right now.

Back