Media ESPN Graded The "Most Exciting" UFC Divisions And.. Jamahal Hill and Fighters Were NOT Happy

ESPN right tho fam LHW is the weak das y Jamahill finna run the division str8 up he just ain't woke to it yet 🗣️📠🚫🖨️ ain't nobody finna beat him now dat Paul Craig runnin scared fam ain't rdy for dem handz not him not Poatan not Jiri Ankles NOBODY fam smokes em all like grabba 🗣️💨🥋
Dead the hill talks fam, he aint running shit.🙅‍♂️🏃‍♂️💩

Last edited:
Bruh how is DDP above Poirier lol

Poirier has like at least 5+ all out banger legendary wars. DDP has like 2 spazzy knockouts and a slow paced jab fest with Strickland

Grading weight classes, not bad ESPN. Almost as gay as Rolling Stone rankings.

Dead the hill talks fam, he aint running shit.🙅‍♂️🏃‍♂️💩

Damn fam you wasn't lyin' droppin' 📠 str8 up das y I always respect dem old head mandem opinion iono maybe it's 'cause mans remind me of my yute Big Mac back inna day when mans was throwin' down ting was lit shoulda been der fam 🔥

Big Mac str8 buckin' everybody even that country yute from across town couldn't handle dem handz fam style virtually identical to Jamahill ONGgggzz 🥊💥🦌

But yo same tayum Big Mac had his kryptonite widdem leg kicks ran into some yute inna tourney from a kickboxing school got his leg chewed up had me hollerin' from the back "yo Big Mac check dem kicks fam"

Deadazz couldn't handle no more fam dem kicks DIFFERENT 🚫🦵 right as I'm Saiyan dat mans caught him widda overhand and dude was out like a light str8 SNORIN' fam 😴💤

Jamahill ain't Big Mac tho so iono I think you're onto something fam solid point 🤔👌

Last edited:
LW is grade A

Did they grade WMMA 135? Hint it's a F

If HW is a D then LHW is a C in my book

Jamahal Hill gets unnecessarily emotional over meaningless opinions/comments, more at 11. Par for the course with this guy

LW is grade A

Did they grade WMMA 135? Hint it's a F

If HW is a D then LHW is a C in my book
It turns out they didn't grade WMMA 135 or 115.
Which is shocking cause i'd say WMMA 115 is better than Heavyweight atm if you look 1-15.

It turns out they didn't grade WMMA 135 or 115.
Which is shocking cause i'd say WMMA 115 is better than Heavyweight atm if you look 1-15.

HW has been straight up garbage for a long time now so you won't get an argument from me. I imagine if they put 115 on the list they'd be force to include 135.

It's written by Okamoto. He's terrible. Who gives a shit? Lol

Top5 LHW are solid but it gets pretty bad as it gets down the lower end of the top10

not even the top 5. 40 yr old Glover was just the champ. and now a kickboxer with no ground game or takedown defense is the champion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
doubleEYEpoke
Back