Fedor to welcome Jon jones in HW anyone?

Lmao fedor should have retired almost a decade ago.

tumblr_plz3si4SLJ1udfb8oo1_500.gifv
Wow what a glass jaw he needs to retire.

Its fantasy a bit but would love to see those two legend fighting each other. I see Fedor coming swinging for the fences trying to catch that LHW chin for first Jon HW fight.. I would go with fedor by TKO round 1

Dana, make it happen.

lmao....Fedor would kill him. Not competitive fight.

Its fantasy a bit but would love to see those two legend fighting each other. I see Fedor coming swinging for the fences trying to catch that LHW chin for first Jon HW fight.. I would go with fedor by TKO round 1

Dana, make it happen.

Delusional post at its finest...

A 2008 account? This guy just get out of a coma? Love Fedor but this is a super noob level thread.

I wouldn't be that afraid for Fedor to be honest.

Jones is not a power puncher.

Now that he's not young anymore, can't take steroids like before, he's basically a tall man slowly walking forward in his recent fights.

He gets lit up easy, his hands are not on that level and never will be. His defence is nothing to write home about, he gets tagged.

I know Fedor would probably lose right now, but I don't think he'll get KO'd or anything. He'll just gas after the first rounds and lose via a sub or strikes.

BUT, he'll win the first 2-3 minutes 100%.

Remember, Jones just got beat(unofficially) twice by virtual nobodies. Who was Thiago Santos before the Jones fight? A journeyman. These people are now famous cause of their Jones fights. Santos is not some up and coming prodigy. He's old. Reyes is a web designer.... these are not some famed martial artists we were eagerly waiting to see vs Jones.

My point is, Jones is much much weaker now than you all think. No youth, no roids. He would get slaughtered by a Stipe or an Ngannou.

Last edited:
No it has to be Stipe or Ngannou (or Brock) - nothing else really worth Jon's effort or will generate hype/money imo.

Fedor will never walk into the Octagon so even if it would sell (ala Brock), ain't gonna happen...

Dana, make it happen.
Come on now.
Fedor is done.
He should not be fighting guys much younger than him.
Heck, he shouldn't been fighting (after Bader barely touched him and he fell). His chin is gone.

I love the guy, but same as SIlva, they are done. They have to accept it.

Dana, make it happen.

No. Fedor is so far past it he has nothing to offer JJ anymore. Fedor shouldn't be fighting anymore at all, but if he must, then it should be against old timers and those who are also shells.

Funny thing, I still believe that Jones would struggle at HW against Baruto if he were to fight in Rizin.

It's sad seeing Fedor fight anyone these days.

But the saddest thing would be seeing Jones win a 5-round snooze-fest via teep kicks and maintaining distance.

Back