Feed Joshua to Robelis

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This dude is gonna be scarier than Ngannou.

This dude needs to face actual competition. Looked cocky and sloppy, which won't work against people that aren't on their way out of ufc.

francis now.png

All the way from Batié, Cameroon. Check out the net income of the entire region. I could not even find it, but Francis just made more in <2 rounds...
francis then now.png

The irrational Francis hatred is obviously weird.

Rebelis leaves himself way open when punching. He gets starched by any accurate power puncher.

Robelis reminds me more of early Travis Browne than he does Ngannou.

Why on earth would Joshua come to MMA? Wtf is the point of this thread?
TS is saying Robelis should go to boxing and make quick work of AJ.

Let's be honest.. this Dechampagne is like 6ft7 tall and won his debut via KO. In Sherdog that qualifies him as GOAT candidate, he would smash Fedor, Ubereem, Stipe and Ngannou back to back in one night... etc.

Once he loses he was never that good, he wasn't our friend and he was actually a regional level can.

Let's be honest.. this Dechampagne is like 6ft7 tall and won his debut via KO. In Sherdog that qualifies him as GOAT candidate, he would smash Fedor, Ubereem, Stipe and Ngannou back to back in one night... etc.

Once he loses he was never that good, he wasn't our friend and he was actually a regional level can.
TS is delusional if he believes that would happen. Joshua would destroy him under boxing rules.

I had considered that, but figured the "feed him" part must mean MMA, because AJ feasts on pretty much any MMA HW in boxing.

Rebelis leaves himself way open when punching. He gets starched by any accurate power puncher.

guys that are 6'7'' with 87 inch reaches that weight 260 pounds in good athletic shape...can get away with sloppy technique in mma striking. Physical attributes alone will be enough to allow Rebelis to at least become a contender if not champion. The guy is no spring chicken though; I say fast track him up the ranks and have him fight a top ten ranked banger immediately.

guys that are 6'7'' with 87 inch reaches that weight 260 pounds in good athletic shape...can get away with sloppy technique in mma striking. Physical attributes alone will be enough to allow Rebelis to at least become a contender if not champion. The guy is no spring chicken though; I say fast track him up the ranks and have him fight a top ten ranked banger immediately.
Yeah I don't doubt he can become a contender but ya can't become champ with sloppy mma striking.

Yeah I don't doubt he can become a contender but ya can't become champ with sloppy mma striking.

Oh no doubt I'd still venture Aspinal or Pavlovich would out strike him and Gane would probably run circles around him. I'd say UFC should fast track him though and have him fight a top 10 guy immediately. or at least top 15; have him fight that De Lima guy who just beat the younger Tafa. Or just have him fight Derrick Louis. Because the guy is no spring chicken and delaying an exciting fighter like that makes no sense

Oh no doubt I'd still venture Aspinal or Pavlovich would out strike him and Gane would probably run circles around him. I'd say UFC should fast track him though and have him fight a top 10 guy immediately. or at least top 15; have him fight that De Lima guy who just beat the younger Tafa. Or just have him fight Derrick Louis. Because the guy is no spring chicken and delaying an exciting fighter like that makes no sense
I think having him fight older Tafa next would be a pretty good test, then after that De lima or Rozenstruik.

Back