Female-fronted and/or female rock bands

Fear Itself, the 1968 psych rock band from Atlanta Ga. had a female singer/songwriter (she passed away 2:years ago) called Ellen Mcllwaine

mqdefault (1).jpg

Any of you guys listen to Haim? Not super familiar with them but the opened for the RHCP last summer. They sounded pretty good live.
They do some great covers. I'm not to familiar with their original stuff but I do follow the bass player on twitter. She doesn't post often but when she does its usually something pretty funny.

This is pretty incredible. Este Haim has the best bass face

There used to be a better version of this but the video must have been taken down

Arie is the bass chick to watch in Ginger (from Switzerland)

The PandorasScreenshots_2023-03-21-07-59-22.png were mentioned above (not sure though......?); they're a psych band I've been following ever since the dawn of the Paisley Underground psychedelic revival scene of the 80s ...but little did I know about Karen's ousting by the band's management and the legal hassles in the aftermath. Anyway, the album here is the missing link between Stop Pretending and Rock Hard in the late 80s

Not the best song but it’s the only vid we’re Ms Williams tna isn’t hanging out.

Well, the last time I saw Wendy and the Plasmatics live (many moons ago :)), she not only had her taped nipples hanging out, but she was also PLAYING a real machine gun on stage ..........yes, PLAYING a machine gun like it was a guitar !!!!!!!!!:):)....the act was rapidly blocked by police who invited her to stop shooting it in the air :):):):)!!!|!.......W,o,W was the real thing man :)........RIP but never forgotten :)

Back