mchammerpleasehammerfcd.jpg

First CD:

1035x1035-nirvana-1800-1397054711.jpg

TomPettyGreatestHits.jpg

Hell of an album. Have probably listened to it over 500 times

I think it was Eiffel 65 - Blue
On cassette.

81okNqVnDhL._SY355_.jpg

I can still vividly recall going shopping with my mom at a local department store when I was ten years old & spotting this in the music section. And her buying it for me. That was the first of 32 Elvis vinyl albums that I collected & listened to religiously. Then, I went through a phase at about fifteen or sixteen where I thought I'd outgrown his music & I sold my collection. But I discovered that one never outgrows The King a few years later & I eventually bought most of the albums again on cassette tapes & later, CD.

My first LP, an ELO classic.
10 years later I got my first CD, from an English rock band called Little Angels71-4vcunM+L._SX522_.jpg R-2591341-1563739022-4669.jpeg.jpg

Aretha Franklin Soul Sister in 1966, I was 6 years old then. I adored Aretha Franklin back then and still do now.

I want to say it was either Appetite for Destruction or Metallica One. Same year. Was in fifth grade.

'89 Batman soundtrack on cassette ( I wanted it for the last song,that plays during the credits) but really never been a fan of Prince and dont really care for the rest of the album.
Green Jelly - St (got this in '93 ?)
Killer instinct CD that came with the SNES game. First CD i ever had,before i even had any player to put it in (1994)
in 1995 first 2 cds i bought after i got a player was Panter - Vulgar,and Metallica - Ride the lightning.

From this point on I started buying music regularly and never stopped.

Record stores never carried the music i wanted to listen to where i live, so my first purchase was digital. It was the song "Eat Shit & Die" by Necro.

I don't know how it came about but growing up my favorite musician was Billy Idol. The first time I went and purchased music I got Billy Idol's self titled debut and his second album Rebel Yell. My mother told me the story of how at around 3 I would run to the stereo point towards and go "Mommy Mony song".

Motley Crue "Shout at the Devil" before my bitch mom threw it in the trash.

Later I paid a couple bucks for a dub of Eazy-Duz-It from a kid at school. "The bitch had a dick!" line was all sorts of confusing and hilarious at 11 years old.

Last edited:
Back