Elections Fishy Fishy California Recall

When there's smoke there's fire. When your dying of smoke inhalation there is definitely a fire.
We are posting in a thread based on attempt right here....

There is no substantive evidence in this article, or otherwise that the Democrats are attempting to steal this recall election. The right wing has fabricated this attempt and then you use your "where there is smoke there is fire" argument.

Your post was specific that the Dems were trying to steal ANOTHER election. For the record there are thousands of elections across the Country every cycle and you were not able to name one race-- NOT ONE SINGLE RACE, that the Dems have "stolen." This is simply an attempt to undermine faith in fair and free elections in the United States and provide cover for conservative efforts to manipulate elections for their benefit through legislation.

How about this: Donald Trump's fragile ego prohibits him from recognizing the results of what his own Department of Homeland Security says was the most secure election in U.S. History. You probably believed that all U.S. elections were basically secure until Trump told you otherwise. Then, without any real evidence that Trump's election, or any other election, has been stolen you are persuaded that the Dems have, in fact, stolen multiple elections.

The fix is in.
<PlusJuan>

Over before it started. Obviously you will rarely meet a Newsom supporter/voter outside of his cronies living in the gated mansions of Beverly Hills and the Silicon Valley. Kind of makes you wonder if CA is worth saving or if an earthquake is needed. Figuratively of course.

All that matters is who counts the votes.

How many elections do the democrats have to steal before you guys wake up
How many times do you get to yell election fraud and never prove it?
AZ audit now almost 5 months late in the results.
1-65 in court case.
Donny paid WI 2 million for a recount which found more Biden votes. That self ownage still makes me laugh.
A bunch of lawyers getting sued and can’t practice law anymore.
I would be willing to buy the steal if there was one fucking scintilla of proof.

How many times do you get to yell election fraud and never prove it?
AZ audit now almost 5 months late in the results.
1-65 in court case.
Donny paid WI 2 million for a recount which found more Biden votes. That self ownage still makes me laugh.
A bunch of lawyers getting sued and can’t practice law anymore.
I would be willing to buy the steal if there was one fucking scintilla of proof.

You make some good points, but please stop with the 1-65 court cases. You sound like an weak partisan when you repeat that DailyKos talking point. Virtually all of those cases were never allowed to be heard. The actual amount of evidence allowed to be heard in U.S. courtrooms on election fraud is near nil. Most of these judges are too afraid to be that guy/gal that lets it happen. On judge wants to be the person that overturned a significant election. Our justice system has let down a lot of people with real concerns and damages.

I don't know about the election being stolen, but it was clearly rigged with the MSM, Big Tech, and new voting rules. Also, watching those conducting the election not following the laws really shakes the faith of millions of Americans.

You want to fracture this country and see blood spill? Make the citizens have no trust in the election process and you will get there. I am not advocating it, but that's how it happens. The Democrats are not considering the consequences of their short term power grab. They are doing some really thoughtless things that can really bite them in the ass later.

I feel like the evidence has now become overwhelming. I think it's more than likely that both McCain and Romney beat Obama in landslides. But Smartmatic flipped the votes on orders from the DNC. (And Hugo Chavez, of course.)

You make some good points, but please stop with the 1-65 court cases. You sound like an weak partisan when you repeat that DailyKos talking point. Virtually all of those cases were never allowed to be heard. The actual amount of evidence allowed to be heard in U.S. courtrooms on election fraud is near nil. Most of these judges are too afraid to be that guy/gal that lets it happen. On judge wants to be the person that overturned a significant election. Our justice system has let down a lot of people with real concerns and damages.

I don't know about the election being stolen, but it was clearly rigged with the MSM, Big Tech, and new voting rules. Also, watching those conducting the election not following the laws really shakes the faith of millions of Americans.

You want to fracture this country and see blood spill? Make the citizens have no trust in the election process and you will get there. I am not advocating it, but that's how it happens. The Democrats are not considering the consequences of their short term power grab. They are doing some really thoughtless things that can really bite them in the ass later.

Bullshit. Those cases were thrown out because of the lack of evidence for the claims being made in the first place. There were plenty of judges, including some appointed by Trump himself, that ruled in those cases saying exactly that. So you're lying.

You don't know about it being stolen? But it was rigged? How? There's been no evidence of the massive fraud you idiots keep claiming yet you still believe your dear leader like a bunch of brainwashed children.

Bullshit. Those cases were thrown out because of the lack of evidence for the claims being made in the first place. There were plenty of judges, including some appointed by Trump himself, that ruled in those cases saying exactly that. So you're lying.

You don't know about it being stolen? But it was rigged? How? There's been no evidence of the massive fraud you idiots keep claiming yet you still believe your dear leader like a bunch of brainwashed children.

No. Most of the cases were straight up tossed for lack of standing. Nothing was ever heard, they never got to evidence. You're just making crap up, because reality is not for you.

You don't seem to know the difference between "rigged" and "stolen".

Rigged is when Big Tech censors information that will hurt the Democrats. Rigged is when the MSM will not report on stories, because they hurt the Democratic Party. Rigged is when millions of unrequested mail in ballots go out in states that have never done it before and have no chain of custody. Rigged is when election officials don't follow election laws on deadlines, observers, and more.

Was it stolen? I don't know.... no one will know. The chain of custody is purposely not trackable at this point.

How many elections do we have to go through to understand that all politicians at the top are corrupted? Doesn't matter what party.

Judges, who routinely put dangerous murderers, mob bosses and cartel members on death row are actually “afraid to look at any election evidence” that must be included in court filings (since that’s how court cases work) because they’re scared that somebody might say something mean on Twitter?

And in response, you’re threatening to do the same thing that happened to kick off this whole pointless mess in the first place - undermining faith in free and fair elections and alleging that the election was stolen without any factual support. The classic “why did you make me hit you?” offensive strategy that signifies Peak Republican cognitive dissonance is close at hand.

No. Most of the cases were straight up tossed for lack of standing. Nothing was ever heard, they never got to evidence. You're just making crap up, because reality is not for you.

You don't seem to know the difference between "rigged" and "stolen".

Rigged is when Big Tech censors information that will hurt the Democrats. Rigged is when the MSM will not report on stories, because they hurt the Democratic Party. Rigged is when millions of unrequested mail in ballots go out in states that have never done it before and have no chain of custody. Rigged is when election officials don't follow election laws on deadlines, observers, and more.

Was it stolen? I don't know.... no one will know. The chain of custody is purposely not trackable at this point.
Court pleadings, especially the initial complaint, are supposed to include the plaintiffs’ initial version of the facts and the legal theory that supports the judgment (“relief”) that their side is seeking.

The fact that only one pro-Trump lawsuit made it out of pre-trial motions is an not a good sign as far as the strength of those lawsuits go. It’s not the judges’ fault that Trump lawyers couldn’t even get on first base.

There is no substantive evidence in this article, or otherwise that the Democrats are attempting to steal this recall election. The right wing has fabricated this attempt and then you use your "where there is smoke there is fire" argument.

Your post was specific that the Dems were trying to steal ANOTHER election. For the record there are thousands of elections across the Country every cycle and you were not able to name one race-- NOT ONE SINGLE RACE, that the Dems have "stolen." This is simply an attempt to undermine faith in fair and free elections in the United States and provide cover for conservative efforts to manipulate elections for their benefit through legislation.

How about this: Donald Trump's fragile ego prohibits him from recognizing the results of what his own Department of Homeland Security says was the most secure election in U.S. History. You probably believed that all U.S. elections were basically secure until Trump told you otherwise. Then, without any real evidence that Trump's election, or any other election, has been stolen you are persuaded that the Dems have, in fact, stolen multiple elections.

Back