For those with experience. What is the best assault rifle on the planet? or the top 2 or 3?

Ahem....how many World Wars has the AK and AR won? Step aside kiddies.......
Garand-lead.jpg

Ahem....how many World Wars has the AK and AR won? Step aside kiddies.......
Garand-lead.jpg
$1.30 a round for American Eagle 30-06

$0.38 a round for American Eagle 5.56

I want an M1 but again, from a practical standpoint....

$1.30 a round for American Eagle 30-06

$0.38 a round for American Eagle 5.56

I want an M1 but again, from a practical standpoint....

For sure. I was just kidding really. I'm pretty sure a rifle that size is just outright impractical now. Although I'm sure it could still hold its own in a firefight. Fuck the target and the wall he's standing behind, lol.

For sure. I was just kidding really. I'm pretty sure a rifle that size is just outright impractical now. Although I'm sure it could still hold its own in a firefight. Fuck the target and the wall he's standing behind, lol.

I’ve pulled Mosin Nagents, and Enfield rifles amongst others, off of people in Afghanistan.

Those old WW2 era rifles were built to last and there’s a ton of 7.62x54 around.

I’ve pulled Mosin Nagents, and Enfield rifles amongst others, off of people in Afghanistan.

Those old WW2 era rifles were built to last and there’s a ton of 7.62x54 around.

For the uninitiated........
TJueXQQ.jpg

7.62x39 , 7.62x54r, 5.56

I wish it wasn't so damn expensive.

5.56 online is like .27 a round. I see 54r for closer to .40

Yeah sorry, The prices I saw were already out of stock. But when they do become available you can buy it as cheap as 5.56. I use Gunbot. Who do you use to track ammo prices?

Back