News Former Welterweight champ Tyron Woodley reportedly has parted ways with the UFC

He gained a ton of respect during the luque fight, but too late. He’s toast, and added. J P would knock him out.

Jake Paul fight beckons
Sadly, will make more $ than in entire UFC career.

Removed from the roster? Maybe not

I did think at the time his run wasn't nearly as impressive as people were making it out.. and how he was close to/had surpassed GSP

Reactions: Han
I think it’s 50/50 on a straight boxing match with Jake Paul. Woodly is too small

5MKpMNXdxQt34Bc29

Hopefully he made good money. A champion will always be a champion.

Sure in the fighters small world of his mind, yes... in the fans eyes.. He'll always be a overrated FORMER champ. That people will forgot he was a champ or ever fought in ufc as the time pass by.

Dana obviously did him a favor, so that he is clear to go after the Jake Paul fight. Guess they see it as a retirement present for him

Seems like yesterday he was champion and people were debating his all time ww ranking , dude fell off fast
Still one of the top 5 ww of all time and I hope everything goes his way in the future

I’m dead serious.
I’d love to see Masvidal vs Lima, but Mas wins that shit imo. He’d kill MVP worse than Lima did, as well as Neiman Gracie, or Storley. Come on man. I like Bellator too, but Mas would wreck shop in there.
Mas is a journeyman fighter. He's good but has never been elite. There's several guys in Bellator who could beat him. If you struggle against wrestlers you're going to lose a lot of fights in MMA which he has. He's also 36, he's getting lose to the end.

Back