Media Francis Ngannou: “Who’s next?”

Who should Francis fight next?

• Total voters
You say that, but i think the idea that he's already speaking with BKFC is a little bit questionable. Surely there are higher rate promotions interested in talking to him

I dont believe much from those guys to be honest ..

Ngannou is going to be headed for a fight with Twopollo Ramsapp Creed in Fight Circus the way things are going.

<CerseiPlotting>

Fury vs Francis and Fury vs Paul rematch on the same card, calling it now.

At this point I'm leaning towards Gokhan Saricam <{outtahere}>

The mainstream audience will watch it, the same audience that loves a freakshow fight and who can be sold the idea that Francis actually has a chance.
I know he has no chance but I'd also watch. That's entertainment to my mind. War Francis!!

Francis priced himself out of MMA for now. He has a bit of cash so he can sit out for a little bit. He doesn’t seem like someone who is really wasteful with his money. He was using the PI when he knew he wasn’t coming back. I thought that was awesome.

I think Francis wont fight again tbh. He wont accept slave pay MMA offers and no boxer will fight him.

None of those fights will ever happen ngannou fucked himself royally.

I think Francis wont fight again tbh. He wont accept slave pay MMA offers and no boxer will fight him.

Yeah honestly he won’t get paid what he was in the ufc. Even in boxing he’s the b side and really not that popular.

Back