News Francis Ngannou's MMA Return Vs Renan Ferreira + Co-Main: Cris Cyborg vs Larissa Pacheco Announced

Quite possible.

Francis does seem to rely HEAVILY on his confidence, and his ferocious "moving forward swinging Ford focuses" approach is clearly a big part of his success. He isn't the tactical type to wait and pick his spots and measure and feel out and all that, he is a berserker style fighter.

Can't be berserker and shook.

And Ferreira is on a decent KO streak and likely has got his confidence booming.
Tbh he fights the worse when cocky and chasing the KO, like Stipe 1 and AJ.

His best fights were as Humble Francis, when he starched Stipe in the rematch and almost beat Fury.

Wayy to soon after getting put out like that. He'd still be under medical suspension here in the states....
I believe those suspensions are temporary in place until they get some testing done, or, they get tests done to get cleared of it sooner, Poirier didnt took too long to return after being KO´d by Gaethje, he returned earlier than the guy that KO´d him!! I think the time they take between fights after being KO´d is more up to the fighter than what the medical suspensions after a fight say.

Announcing fights before even asking the fighters? Donn Davis taking a page out of Danas book lol.

Hands up..

Which of you will pay real money to watch this? Guess what.. He can’t pretend to be the “Baddest Man on the Planet” anymore.

Which is exactly why the UFC would NEVER allow him to box, on their dime.

If you don’t understand that, you need help.

Baddest Man on the Planet is what they called Tyson. Not sure anyone else fits that title.

kayla made the best decision i think. If francis returns to mma and fights like a boxer and loses im over that

Why is talk about a PFL card in the "UFC Discussion" forum? :rolleyes::eek:

Really? Outside of Frank, not really a single fighter I am interested in watching.

Each to their own.

Doesn't really matter too much what promotion it is if the card is stacked.

This one could actually be a PPV thats solid with Francis, Cyborg, Doumbe, if they stack up Bellator and PFL guys on it.

also all their big events have to be in Saudi cause they pay for it. if PFL did this event in US they'd lose money so if Saudi wants to hold events and cover the costs go for it.

Glad for Francis doing an MMA fight.
Good to hear the HW champ will be back in action to defend the UFC belt in PFL.

francis-ngannou-belt-free.png
The ufc HW belt had meaning then. Hope it will again someday.

Ferreira is nasty. He would be slaughtering the ufc he division.
Nganou better implement his gane game plan.

I’d take Ferreira over everyone except jones and nganou. Pavlovich and Aspinall. Have that frank mir pattern every time they are going to strike.
Almost like a cheerleader routine.

Francis does seem to rely HEAVILY on his confidence, and his ferocious "moving forward swinging Ford focuses" approach is clearly a big part of his success. He isn't the tactical type to wait and pick his spots and measure and feel out and all that, he is a berserker style fighter.

Have you not watched his last few fights?

Glad for Francis doing an MMA fight.

The ufc HW belt had meaning then. Hope it will again someday.

It's sad but kind of funny to see guys fight in the UFC for a belt that doesn't mean anything.

Back