FrankieNYC RIP

RIP once again to this guy. What a legacy to leave on a forum that people are still remembering you fondly all these months later. I'm sure that if my wife came on here to tell you all that I died suddenly, the responses would be a mixture of <FookIsThatGuy> and <Fedor23>

RIP once again to this guy. What a legacy to leave on a forum that people are still remembering you fondly all these months later. I'm sure that if my wife came on here to tell you all that I died suddenly, the responses would be a mixture of <FookIsThatGuy> and <Fedor23>
Well there's your problem you got a wife.

Divorce
Post more on Sherdog
Leave legacy

WE MISS U FRANKIE.

Welp, I remember the poster but I just saw this. Sucks. RIP, sherbro.

Are those the Icy Hot Stuntaz in your AV? If so, your legacy is secure. Straight ballin!

A new yr,one without Frankie. To our loss!

Cheers to everyone who is still troopin on!

How long will this be stickied for? I think all of us miss his threads but sherdog needs to move on.

A new yr,one without Frankie. To our loss!

Cheers to everyone who is still troopin on!

Yeah man, it feels like yesterday I messaged him, it's crazy that he was posting in that Bret Hart thread with us till the early hours of the morning, then he passes a few hours later, his one year anniversary is coming up, still think about him.

How long will this be stickied for? I think all of us miss his threads but sherdog needs to move on.

Until the end of fucking time.

We've accepted his passing but are still remembering and talking about him, you could like, I dunno know, just skip this thread?

Yeah man, it feels like yesterday I messaged him, it's crazy that he was posting in that Bret Hart thread with us till the early hours of the morning, then he passes a few hours later, his one year anniversary is coming up, still think about him.

Until the end of fucking time.

We've accepted his passing but are still remembering and talking about him, you could like, I dunno know, just skip this thread?

you can grandstand all you want but you know I'm right objectively.

Yeah, I think I'm past the mourning period now. Frankie was a good guy, but life goes on.

Back