Freaky fast

Gorgeous shot, TBH, and smartest play after which being a hand extended in defeat but pride is a hell of a drug.

Gorgeous shot, TBH, and smartest play after which being a hand extended in defeat but pride is a hell of a drug.
Yep, nice shot that. The kid on the receiving end should have realised he’d bitten off more than he can chew and waved it off at that point. With age comes wisdom I suppose.

If you smack me like that at the sherdog bbq I’m offering a handshake when I get up for sure :)

Yep, nice shot that. The kid on the receiving end should have realised he’d bitten off more than he can chew and waved it off at that point. With age comes wisdom I suppose.

If you smack me like that at the sherdog bbq I’m offering a handshake when I get up for sure :)
If I get smacked like that at the bbq, they’ll need a hand truck to move my fat carcass

If I get smacked like that at the bbq, they’ll need a hand truck to move my fat carcass
<36>
If you've got my back I got yours homey. I'll wheel you away from the drama and you shoo people away shouting the N word in my face and taking videos of my unconscious corpse.

Back