Social Jill Biden's White House Christmas video is slammed as 'bizarre, freaky and absolute garbage' dance group is anti-white and pro communism

Saw the video, nothing weird or crazy just people dancing in costumes.

The fuck is wrong with you psychos?

Before you stamp your seal of neutrality on the topic. Did you go to the dance groups website or see what they fund and promote? Just curious, cause your tax money is going to fund that.

It almost feels like Republicans intentionally don't want to be taken seriously and want to be mocked, when they write shit like this and lose their minds in response to reading shit like this.
It's almost like you were banned, because you got too mad at people not taking you seriously and getting mocked...

Before you stamp your seal of neutrality on the topic. Did you go to the dance groups website or see what they fund and promote? Just curious, cause your tax money is going to fund that.

What terrible things are they promoting? Tap dancing?

What terrible things are they promoting? Tap dancing?

I guess if you mean tap dance represents the struggle the white people and America put on people, you might be on to something. Is that what you mean? Or what did I miss?

I guess if you mean tap dance represents the struggle the white people and America put on people, you might be on to something. Is that what you mean? Or what did I miss?

You said I didnt check their website to see what they fund and promote.. I asked what terrible thing are they promoting, since theres nothing wrong with the video in the OP

It's almost like you were banned, because you got too mad at people not taking you seriously and getting mocked...
You don't even know who I am, so keep playing make believe and writing your own fan fic

You said I didnt check their website to see what they fund and promote.. I asked what terrible thing are they promoting, since theres nothing wrong with the video in the OP

Where did I say you did go to their website? I ASKED if you did. So I guess you didn’t? Or what kind of response is this, if you are not retarded?

Where did I say you did go to their website? I ASKED if you did. So I guess you didn’t? Or what kind of response is this, if you are not retarded?

You drunk?
I didn't go to their website, I'm asking YOU what terrible thing are they promoting, since thats what the implication is

Reactions: lsa
Sure, sure...
I love how you replied to my comment about how unserious Republicans are, with an unserious fan fiction story. Couldn't have written it any better myself. Is the TV talking to you? Any other schizophrenic ponderings you'd like to share Joffrey?

Yeah, and I'm asking you what terrible thing was I supposed to see there

Terrible is a perspective and you can disagree. But that does not excuse the logic of our previous conversation, that you’re not addressing. You are clearly an idiot

I love how you replied to my comment about how unserious Republicans are, with an unserious fan fiction story. Couldn't have written it any better myself. Is the TV talking to you? Any other schizophrenic ponderings you'd like to share Joffrey?
Did that make sense in your head?

Did that make sense in your head?
Schizophrenically insinuating I'm someone that I'm not, lines up perfectly with a schizophrenic thinking the TV is talking to them. I'm just asking you to tell me what other symptoms you're experiencing.

Terrible is a perspective and you can disagree. But that does not excuse the logic of our previous conversation. You are clearly an idiot

You literally quoted me first and asked if I checked their website to see what they promote..
I asked what was the terrible (implied - my taxes are supposedly paying for it and I should be outraged) thing they were promoting
Your brain went mush and you started arguing about the semantics of my question.

Are you ok? Did your wife leave you before Xmas and you are just drinking yourself into an incoherent stupor?

Reactions: lsa
Back