Social Jill Biden's White House Christmas video is slammed as 'bizarre, freaky and absolute garbage' dance group is anti-white and pro communism

What a hilariously ignorant complaint. Its the equivalent of saying, "Jazz? What in the actual fuck is that?"
giphy.gif

First Lady Jill Biden's efforts at spreading some Christmas joy have been met with derision and astonishment from many who have labeled her celebratory video as 'bizarre' 'freaky' and 'absolute garbage.'

The video, posted by Dr. Biden on Wednesday, shows members of a New York City-based dance troupe, Dorrance Dancers, doing a tapdancing 'playful' interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite through the halls of the White House.

group are in a candy-themed hall leading into the main Christmas tree in the Blue Room, since 1961 the main tree has usually been housed there. The dancers show off how each room has been decorated for the celebrations.

'A bit of magic, wonder, and joy brought to you by the talented tappers of Dorrance Dance, performing their playful interpretation of The Nutcracker Suite. Enjoy!,' Dr. Biden wrote.

'Magic, Wonder and Joy' is the theme this year, President Joe Biden's third in the White House.

Throughout the video, the dancers smile in bright costumes, tap dancing away, but many on social media questioned what exactly the clip has got to do with Christmas. The ballet in which the Nutcracker suite appears is set on Christmas Eve.

The video is weird and looks like they hired random freaks to dance in the White House.

Okay my first post in here was just razzing the Drumpfs but I just watched this and I'm flabbergasted at how much a damn grinch you are. Random freaks? It's a tap dance group, what's freaky about that? You really are nothing but a f*ckin sourpuss, probably someone who questions the quality of children's Christmas performances as they're happening or something.

Merry Christmas Uncle Ebenezer.

Meh. People wanna be mad at every goddsmn thing . I wonder who these people really are ? Probably like 1000 people in whole world who care and post on net and the media runs with it and says “ EVERYBODYS up in arms over new WH Xmas video !” I mean …does ANYBODY on here really fuckin care ?! Ok I’ll know I’ll get a reply from some sherdogger “ Biden sniffed the dancers hair ! There’s wars going on in world ! People dying ! “ yeah no shit . Well then quit your job ( if you have one ) or two and stay in your pad ( if you have one -moms basement counts ) , and mourn the rest of your life away to the plights of world . Like really go for it .

Video kind of sucks, and if you look at their movements, it doesn't exactly match with the tap sounds. I guess in addition to Hunter's coke, they are also doing acid at the white house.

Funny though, that if you go to the dance groups website, they have a big anti-racism section. (kind of dont want my tax money going to far-left radicals, but OK)

The book list they recommend is hilarious

They proudly dance to promote and fund raise for: (scroll down to the last section, so funny, petitions to stop ICE from poisoning immigrants? Trans black women rights in the UK, and the list goes on).

edit: throwing in some tweets with the website content for those too lazy to go to the website

Last edited:
Good. Shouldn't really be that strange to you that some people like certain things and others don't.
Besides, criticizing things we know nothing about is the American pastime.... not that baseball shit.

What's that got to do with Christmas????? DERP.

i thought it's tradition that all these elected officials attempts at holiday making to be cringe.

Back